001

If there is a choice, Jiang Xianyu will definitely not accept this drudgery.

"Crack!"

As if filled with endless anger, he crushed the red wine glass in his hand.

The sound of glass shattering echoed in the cold hall of Wuz Castle, and the crimson wine dripped down his white wrist.

Mr. Duke raised his head slowly, and from the angle of those players, he could just see the exquisite side face of this terrifying boss. His blue eyes were clear, and the flickering candlelight cast a very beautiful light and shadow around him.

An overly harmless appearance is the unique skin of Samsara Mirror.

But no one dared to despise this noble man.

He is the frightening and terrifying boss in the legend.

The meat on the long table's dinner plate was cut into small pieces, and the meat was covered with scarlet mucus. Jiang Xianyu slowly sent the meat into his mouth. The red mucus stuck to the corners of his lips, as if he had just enjoyed a delicious meal vampire.

After taking a mouthful of meat that was suspected to be bloody, he paused undetectably, and his face turned ugly again. The next moment, he braced himself, his thin lips moved slightly, and every word echoed the grand echo of death in his heart: "Last night, because of you, I failed to get my bride.

" After falling, Mr. Duke's words stopped abruptly.

He couldn't pretend anymore.

My hand hurts, it really hurts.

Let him slow down for two seconds.

In order to facilitate the integration into the role, the main god said that each world boss will have similarities with the player.

What a lie.

Jiang Xianyu really couldn't understand the relationship between a violent and bloodthirsty duke and a salted fish like him.

He paid too much for this job, and even used the boss's buff to crush the glass.

He also pinched his nose and ate a "bloody" steak, just to perfectly interpret Duke Wood's tyrannical and bloodthirsty character design.

It is impossible for the blood to be real blood, and Mr. Duke himself does not accept it that much.

In order to give the steak a sense of blood dripping, he added a whole bottle of tomato sauce.

Really sour.

The ketchup has too much stamina, and his teeth hurt a little now.

Take another look at the scare values ​​above the heads of those players—

the gentle scum with rimless glasses is a senior player, and the scare values ​​have only increased by a few points.

Most of the veterans come to this kind of dungeon to play the role of a novice guide.

The more you play, the less likely you will be frightened, and such a little fright value is normal.

Mr. Duke comforted himself in this way, and turned his attention to the newcomer group.

Four of the five novices only increased their scare value by ten points, and they looked at him more blankly than fearfully.

And one more...

and one more that didn't move at all.

Even fiercer than that senior.

The newcomer with a scare value of 0 wears a red scarf, and the ID above his head is a strange ellipsis. He was wrapped in a dark windbreaker. The corners of his eyes were naturally raised, and there was a cold sternness in his heroic aura.

Mr. Duke inexplicably read a hint of sarcasm in the big man's eyes.

It's like looking at an idiot.

Monsieur Duke put his wounded hand in his pocket calmly.

He would never admit that that idiot with poor acting skills was himself.

A sense of frustration came out of nowhere, and most of Mr. Duke's enthusiasm for work was instantly extinguished.

By the way, he scolded that brainless main god thousands of times.

Scary boss, garbage job, no bright future.

...

Jiang Xianyu was originally just a terrifying boss in the abandoned dungeon.

The retirement life is lazy and comfortable, and the fights and disturbances of those players have nothing to do with him.

A cup of tea, a book, the day passed.

However, I don't know why a large number of players have suddenly entered the mirror of reincarnation recently.

With more players, the original number of copies is naturally insufficient, and the main god has to activate more copies.

It was at this time that Fort Woods was reopened.

Horrible bosses are completely lowly social animals. Sadly beating workers in the

reincarnation mirror is now engaged in performance evaluation. Bosses are divided into three or six grades according to performance. Those who fail will deduct wages and bonuses.

The performance has been at the bottom for several consecutive months, and it will face the threat of being wiped out.

Within the scope allowed by the dungeon rules, the boss needs to use all kinds of martial arts to prevent the player from passing the level and scare the player.

At the end of the dungeon, the player's casualty rate and fright total score are closely linked to the final performance evaluation. The undead after the player's death can also enhance the power of the boss.

Killing is so insane.

Jiang Xianyu really couldn't do it.

He doesn't want to get a super high score to get a reward, a promotion and a salary increase to reach the peak of ghost life.

I just want to pass the test and survive, and then send all those unlucky people who have been pulled into the reincarnation world to his copy safely.

...

In Jiang Xianyu's expectation, these players should be trembling at this time, and then he snorted coldly, and according to the script, he would choose one of these players as a bride tomorrow to make up for his loss.

Five novices with one veteran, this is just an introductory book for novices. The background of the story is simple, and the main task of the player is not difficult.

In the story, the Duke of Wood is a well-known murderer. Every month on the night of the full moon, he would choose a bride to hold a wedding with him, and then brutally kill the bride at night.

Only this time on a full moon night, a group of lost travelers in the mountains begged the Duke to take him in. They inadvertently got around the Duke's interest and angered the tyrannical Duke.

The travelers in the mountains are naturally played by players.

According to the setting, Mr. Duke needs a bride as compensation.

If the bride that night does not bring him joy, then he will continue to choose a bride from the players the next day.

This goes on and on until some players escape or all groups are wiped out.

The Duke in the story enjoys the pleasure of the cat's paw mouse, so he will share the power with the bride.

He gave the bride the key to escape from the duke's mansion, and watched the bride think she had the hope of being alive, but was played by him and applauded.

And what the player has to do is to fight wits and courage with Mr. Duke and escape from the castle.

If the scare value is almost collected, he doesn't mind revealing a little clue to these players.

And reality is far from ideal.

These players are not only full of courage, but also do not play cards according to common sense.

The senior man with the appearance of a gentle scum smiled at Jiang Xianyu and said, "Dear Duke Wood, we are sorry for disrupting your wedding, and we are willing to find a new bride candidate for you as compensation."

What?

"Player Li Changfeng triggers the hidden mission: Secrets of the Castle"

"Task Requirement: Duke Wood has a special preference for partner tastes, please dedicate the most perfect partner to the Duke."

"Task Reward: You can take away the Castle of Uzi Any item."

"This task is a collective task, and there is no penalty for failure. Completing this task is also considered a clearance."

Any item.

There are two ways to obtain props in Samsara Mirror, one is for players to exchange points in the mall, and the other is to bring them out from the dungeon.

The probability of the latter is extremely small, and all of them are high-quality goods.

What's more important is that this kind of mission that can obtain props is mostly close to death, but now there is no punishment.

It's like pie from the sky.

There was light in the eyes of several newcomers, and there was a trace of admiration in the eyes of the gentle scum.

The gentle scum obviously expected this development, and proudly raised his eyebrows at the newcomers.

Be sure to do your homework before writing.

Jiang Xianyu's heart skipped a beat.

Not good, very bad.

For the horror boss, the hidden mission means that it will take several times more time than before, and go through more, more complicated and more difficult plots.

It's still voluntary labor without overtime pay.

The gentle scum obviously couldn't understand Jiang Xianyu's responsible mood, so he accepted it without hesitation.

What kind of bride?

Jiang Xianyu searched the barren memory.

do not know.

He really doesn't know.

Originally, the setting of the castle was not complicated, but this time the Lord God arranged a new script for the castle.

The introduction of the new script is thousands of pages thick, including all the main lines, branch lines, and hidden mission plots.

Mr. Duke only took a rough look at the outline of an ordinary mission, but basically ignored the hidden plot and the like.

Realizing that he had forgotten the plot, Jiang Xianyu's eyes flashed a daze that didn't match other people's settings.

all will be good.

The most important thing for him to do now is to go back to the room and secretly make up the plot of the related mission.

Thinking of this, Jiang Xianyu raised his chin pretentiously, followed the prompt given by the system, and replied in a cold voice: "I originally wanted to take one of you away as compensation for losing my bride. Now, if you If you can give me the most perfect partner, I will let go of the past and allow you to take away any treasure in the castle."

Li Changfeng replied with the same polite appearance: "Okay, respected duke."

"Tomorrow At the evening banquet, I will present you with the most perfect bride."

Tomorrow's evening banquet.

It's night shift again.

The bad thing is that he still has to make up for the script, so he has no time to catch up on sleep.

Mr. Duke nodded in agreement with a sullen face, and then went back to the bedroom without looking back.

Several players stayed where they were, and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

"Everything is going well." Li Changfeng pushed his glasses, and then patted the shoulder of a newcomer girl, "Xiao Lin, dress up, everything will go according to plan tomorrow." At the

end he added: "Among the few newcomers, I am most optimistic about you "

...

Jiang Xianyu's secret base is on the second floor of the castle. This is the lounge for Mr. Duke's employees alone. It is basically impossible for players who are not familiar with the castle to find it here. Quite different from the weird overall style of the old castle, it looks warm and cozy here.

The fluffy quilt smells like the sun, the goose-yellow lights, and the warm orange-yellow flames in the big fireplace keep jumping. He likes to read books in bed, poetry, history, novels... all miscellaneous books that have nothing to do with work, so a huge nanmu bookcase is nailed beside the bed.

Of course, this was not the room in the script where the bride lived with him at night.

Let him stay in that taste-obsessed haunted house all the time...

Can't do it, he really can't do it.

He is not the kind of model employee in the advanced copy.

Being a worker is already very humble, and you must treat yourself better in places where the main god and players can't see.

Taking a sip of the fragrant hot cocoa, Jiang Xian Yumao lay on the bed and mustered up the courage to open the big thick book that he had never read before.

The lengthy plot introduction is mixed with obscure words, and the long paragraphs of nonsense can't grasp the point at all.

Jiang Xianyu yawned lazily, trying to open his eyelids, but this meager effort seemed vulnerable before the turbulent sleepiness.

Half an hour, just sleep for half an hour.

Only when you are full of sleep can you work hard.

Jiang Xianyu thought deceitfully, and fell asleep with peace of mind.

The black wind outside the window shakes the tree shadows, and the clock ticks and ticks.

One hour, two hours, three hours...

Jiang Xianyu still had no intention of waking up.

He didn't sleep honestly, and the big thick book next to his pillow was kicked to the ground by him at some point. The pages of the book were turned one by one, and finally stopped on a certain page.

That page was a little yellowed, and the crooked blood on it was clear and hideous:

"Imperfect sacrifices are supposed to go to hell before being offered to the duke."