Chapter 1 I Moving Out

I live in Sydney. I was moving to my best friend's apartment who lives in Perth.

Gloria has a roommate named Violet. I've never met her before, but what I heard from Gloria, Violet's incredibly hot, but kind of a dick.

The reason why I was moving was that I was fired from my job which is a cashier at IGA, so I can't pay my rent anymore.

I was in my apartment packing my stuff. I sold all my furniture on Amazon so my apartment was empty apart from my stuff.

My apartment wasn't the best apartment. It was small and quite rundown. All the rooms were really small.

I wanted some coffee so I decided to go to my favourite cafe in Sydney, Cafe Cre Asion. I grabbed my phone that was on the kitchen counter and I checked the time. It was 2 PM. I have plenty of time.

I grabbed my red handbag that was sitting on the kitchen counter and I left my apartment. I walked down the hallway and pressed a button on the elevator.

The elevator came up and the doors opened. I walked into the elevator and I pressed a button to go to the ground floor. I felt the elevator go down.

The elevator doors opened. I walked out and left the apartment building. I grabbed my phone that was in my handbag and I called a cab.

A minute later a cab arrived. I opened the door and hopped in. I closed the door and put the seatbelt on.

"Where would you like to go?" Asked the taxi driver.

"To Cafe Cre Asion." I replied in a polite voice.

The taxi driver started driving towards the cafe.

3 minutes later I arrived. I paid the taxi driver and I left the cab. I walked up to the lady standing behind the counter.

"Can I have a cappuccino please?" I politely asked.

The lady started making the cappuccino.

Several seconds later she was done. I  grabbed the hot coffee cup and I took a seat at a gey table.

I grabbed my book, The Ship Of Death from my red handbag. I opened the book to where my bookmark is and took out my yellow bookmark, and I placed it on the grey table. I took a sip out of my cappuccino and started reading the book.

Once I finished my cappuccino, I grabbed my phone that was in my handbag and checked the time. It was 3 PM. Time to go to the airport.

I grabbed my bookmark and put it in the book to where I was up to. I closed my book and I put it in my handbag. I grabbed my phone and put it in my handbag. I stood up and grabbed the coffee cup, and I put it in the bin. I left the cafe. I called a cab on my phone.

2 minutes later a cab arrived. I opened the cab door and hopped in.

"Where would you like to go?" The taxi driver asked as he looked at me.

"I'd like to go to my apartment." I said.

The taxi driver started driving me to my apartment.

3 minutes later we arrived. I paid the taxi driver and then hopped out of the cab.

I walked into the apartment building. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button to take me to the 2nd floor. The elevator doors closed, and I felt the elevator go up.

The elevator doors opened. I walked out of the elevator and walked down the hallway toward my apartment. I grabbed my keys from my handbag and put them into the keyhole. I turned the key and the door unlocked. I pulled the key out and put it back in my bag. I opened the door and walked in. I continued packing my stuff.

An hour later I finished packing. I grabbed my phone that was on the kitchen counter and I called Gloria. She picked up.

"I'm done. I'm gonna go to the airport now." I said.

"Ok, I'll see you soon. Text me when you're at the airport." Gloria said.

I hung up and grabbed my suitcases. I left my apartment. I grabbed my phone and I called a cab.

1 minute later a cab arrived.  I opened the boot and put my bags in the boot. I hopped in the cab.

"Where would you like to go?" Said the taxi driver.

"Take me to the airport please." I politely asked the taxi driver.

The taxi driver started driving towards the airport.

15 minutes later, I arrived. The taxi driver parked in front of the airport. I paid the driver and hopped out. I opened the boot and grabbed my bags. I walked inside the airport.

(I'VE BEEN TO AN AIRPORT BEFORE, BUT IT WAS YEARS AGO, AND I'VE GOT A VERY SHIT MEMORY. I MAY FORGET HOW THE AIRPORT WORKS)

I walked up to the front desk.

"Can I get a ticket to Perth please?" I politely asked.

The man that was standing behind the desk, typed something on the computer.

A few seconds later a ticket was printed out of the printer. The man grabbed the ticket and handed it to me. I grabbed it. I started walking to the metal detector.

I arrived.  I took my shoes off, and put my bags and shoes on the x-ray thing(I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S CALLED)I walked through the metal detector.

I grabbed my shoes and put my shoes on. I grabbed my bags and started walking toward the waiting room.

I arrived. I sat down on a chair and waited patiently. I grabbed my phone from my handbag, and I texted Gloria.

Me: I'm at the airport in the waiting room.

Gloria: I'm on my way.

I heard a voice on the speaker that my flight is boarding. I stood up and walked into the plane. I found my seat and sat down. I buckled my seatbelt.

I heard the pilot say to the speaker we're gonna fly now, and put on our seatbelts. I felt the plane vibrate, and it started moving up the runway.

The plane took off into the air.