Chapter 59 I Binge

Violet and I were out walking in the park, hand in hand.

"When we get home, wanna binge-watch Family Guy?" Violet asked.

"Yes," I replied, smiling.

Several minutes later, we arrived back at our house. We went into the lounge room.

"I'll get the snacks while you set it up," I said.

"Ok," Violet replied.

I left the lounge room and walked into the kitchen. I opened the pantry door and grabbed a bag of Doritos, Chicken Twisties, and Original flavoured Smith's. I closed the pantry door and walked backing the lounge room.

"Got the snacks," I said as I put the bags on the coffee table.

"And I set up Family Guy. So I'ma get a blanket and a pillow?" Violet said.

"Ok," I said as I sat down.

Violet left the lounge room.

Maybe about a few minutes later, she returned to the room carrying a white blanket and a grey pillow. She laid the blanket on top of me and then put the pillow on the armrest. She lifted the blanket and sat down next to me. She grabbed the remote on the coffee table and played Family Guy. Violet wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and I leaned into her.

I remember going to sleep halfway through episode 4, season 2.

I felt someone carrying me. I opened my eyes slightly to see it was Violet who was holding me. I smiled and then closed my eyes again.

She laid me down gently on a bed, and I felt the mattress dip next to me. She kissed me gently on my cheek.

"Goodnight, baby," Violet whispered

She put her head on my chest.

I soon drifted off to sleep.