You Really Love Holidays

Jeon Jungkook

I rub my eyes, so tired from the lack of sleep.

Last night I just kept shifting around, I couldn't think straight.

I'm going to go around to different cafes again, he's got to be around here somewhere, right? And work at at least ONE of the cafes.

I stand up, grab my coat and scarf, and I walk out of my office, straight to my bosses door.

"Hey JK!"

I turn and look at Tae approaching.

"Hi, you're a bit late today?" I say. 

"I know, I slept in a little later. I refused to wake up from the hot, steamy dream of you and I," he caresses the back of my neck and I roll my eyes, "We were in the bathtub, but you INSISTED on getting out because-"

"because you're disgusting?" I cut him off.

"No, because only in my dreams, Taekook is superior," he whispers in my ear.

"It isn't. Not even in your dreams," I say bluntly, nudging him away.

The door opens and I sigh contently, please someone save me from this situation!

"Yeah, nevermind...you got out because Hobi walked in and I wanted him inst-"

I cover Taehyung's mouth, cutting him off and Hobi just looks at him with a surprised face.

"Good morning Hobi. Want any coffee? I was going to ask if I can go out to get some again." I never did this before, so it explains why he looks even more surprised.

"Uh all good! I can get it, I needed your help, that's why I came and you know..opened my door," he responds.

I clench my fist, "Uh, okay."

No searching for Jimin today then, I guess..

"Uh you'll be pretty busy, but these jobs are a very big deal!" He adds nervously.

Ugh, fucking great..

"Okay, let's start," Hobi says.

                   .           .          .

That's how the rest of the day went.

No searching for Jimin, just doing a bunch of work with Hobi in his office.

To say I don't feel like shit, would be a huge lie.

Because I fucking do.

"Hey," Hobi says randomly.

I check the time on my watch, "Yeah?"

"Let's leave already. It's been a long busy day...let's get something to drink, my treat."

Do I really feel like going out right now?

Hmmmmmm....

"I'm exhausted, maybe tomorrow we can-"

"Jungkook you work hard! And, it's a coffee. Join me."

I sigh. I'll need a pumpkin spice latte, because I miss Jimin.

I nod, and we both stand, making it out of the door, the building, and towards our cars.

"Where are we meeting at?" I ask

"The lovely Mochi Cafe," he smiles.

I think I remember that one. I've only been in once, it's a bit further away from my job.