The blue little fur ball

A young heeler couple came to a new house with one paw holding the other. "Say, this is a cute new place aye Bandit?" Said Chilli. "Mhm it is hun, now then, we should get inside before it starts raining."Bandit held an umbrella over the two heelers as drops of rain fell slowly, getting harder and harder. "Let's take the little one inside" Bandit said with a smile on his face. The three heelers headed up the stairs and slowly the open door. "Say, it's kinda sad in here," said Chilli with a frown "didn't you say it was going to be furnished?" "Yeah, I did" said Bandit, rubbing his neck with a slow sigh "I swear I told them to be here by 8 o'clock this morning Chilli. I'm sorry." Chilli sat on the ground very disappointed, "what are we going to do Bandit? We just got her home and I don't want her sleeping on the ground" she look up at her husband worried. "Could your mum and dad help us out with a new mattress just for the night?" Bandit nodded and called his parents. 30 minutes had passed and the two young parents were pacing around the house. Then they heard a knock at the door. Tears slowly fell down Bandit and Chilli faces with big smiles, "Oh thank goodness you're here!" Chilli said as she wiped her tears away. The two old heelers hugged them both, "It's gonna be okay. We also brought Bandit's old crib for the little one. Do you guys need help taking it up the stairs?" Bandit's mum asked. Bandit and his dad gave a nod "Let's do this" Bandit said with a laugh. The two dogs grabbed the old bed and slowly headed up the stairs "Easy there mate" said Bandit "we got a few more steps left" A few minutes passed and the Bandit and his dad sat the little bed down and gave each other a high five and headed back down the stairs. Chilli and Bandit's mum were having a conversation downstairs. "Did you name her yet sweetheart?" Asked Bandit's mum. "No not yet, why? What do you have in mind?" She asked with a smile. "Oh um I'm not sure we kinda were rushed out of the hospital before we had the chance sadly." Chilli said with a long sigh, "I swear it's super dumb though. Normally you do all that's stuff there but noooo!" Bandit's mum grabbed Chilli's shoulder and she whispered something into her ear. Soon the others joined them."Well seem like our job here is done aye mate" said, Bandit's dad. They gave Bandit and Chilli one last hug and headed out the door. The two heelers yawned and layed there new baby pup down in her crib and slowly layed down on the mattress by her."Say, Chilli did you come up with a name?" Bandit yawned slowly closing his eye's. Chilli cuddled up beside him, "Yes I did, welcome to the world Bluey C. Heeler"