2- He's Everything..

Finally!! I've been visiting family and haven't been able to write for DAYS.

anyways.. here is the next chapter :))

have fun!!

-------------------------------------

POV:DREW (HE WILL BE THE MAIN POV FOR THIS BOOK)

A few days had passed since Jake had joined the music freaks.

Drew was handling it well.

(no he was not)

However he had been doing a great job of keeping his thoughts hidden. Nobody other than him had any clue of the extent to which his best-friend joining the music club was bothering him. His friends could tell he was upset but they didn't realise how deep his emotions ran.

It was early in the morning, before first period. Drew was talking to Henry and Liam, Henry was excited about a new episode of some anime or something. Drew didn't really care about whatever it was and wasn't paying much attention, he did notice that Liam was watching the shortest member of their group talk with an adoring look on his face. Huh, interesting.

Suddenly, someone ran into the hallway they were stood in and yelled, "ZOEY AND THE PINK HAIRED DEVIL ARE HAVING A FIGHT!!"

Shit. I wasn't in the mood to try and pull that freak off of Zoey this morning, but it wasn't like I could just abandon my girlfriend. I guess I'll just have to hope that the fight is already over by the time I arrive.

Drew followed the general crowd of people as they rushed towards the fight, eager to see who was winning. When they reached the final hallway, where the fight was taking place, he began to run. He raced ahead of other people and arrived at Zoey's side, slowing to a halt.

"What's going on?"

He quickly started to observe the scene in front of him. Milly, also known as 'The Pink Haired Devil' and one of the members of the music freaks club, was being held back by one of the other freaks, Luke.

His eyes then caught on something. Jake. A bruise was already forming around his eye. He must have got involved in the fight, but who was it that punched him? Which side was he fighting on?

He pulled his focus back to his girlfriend, "Babe, are you okay?" He asked, making the effort to force concern into his voice.

"NO! That wild animal just attacked me!!" Wild animal..? She then proceeded to 'burst into tears' that sounded so obviously fake.

He barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes, instead putting on a sad face. "Are you hurt anywhere babe?"

Zoey sniffed a few times, "My whole body hurts; she threw me to the floor and pulled my hair really hard!!!"

She continued to 'cry' so I put my arm around her and chose to glare in the direction of the still restrained, pink haired freak who was stood just behind her.

"Oh please!" the freak exclaimed, " Stop with the crocodile tears, you fake tart!! It's embarrassing,"

Drew felt his girlfriend tense, "MISS!!" She yelled, outrage seeping into her tone, "She needs to be locked up in a zoo!! She's a danger to this school!!"

"You're one to talk, you snake!!"

The teacher finally intervened. Telling both of them to stop and threatening the freak with an expulsion, which would mean that she couldn't take part in the band competition that those freaks are so excited for.