Territory

" I'm guessing you all heard of the explosion that happened last week. Crazy ain't it." Fierce chuckles. Jet just eyes the spiky haired inkling down before wrapping a bandage around her arm. Thanks to that explosion, it left a huge cut in the center of arm stretching all the way to her shoulder.

" Yeah and it wouldn't have happened if you had hurried up and caught our victim in time."

" Ey it ain't my fault I got the wrong guy. Plus, now we have someone for Marasun to whine to when it comes to his deliveries. Sick and tired of delivering that shit for him." Fierce picks up an apple near his tree branch and takes a large bite out of it. Bits of it stick to the side of his mouth and Hivemind looks at him with slight disgust.

" Cod can you for once not be such a messy eater? Food always sticks to the side of your face and it's gross."

" Man, for someone who is so orderly all you do is complain. Sometimes I really wish we never got together. " Fierce mutters taking yet another massive bite of our apple. Before Hivemind would feel hurt by this insult. Going to this room high and broken. Sometimes crying if it was really bad. But then the insults became regular conversation and their relationship became more toxic. But they didn't care, because deep down they really loved each other. Hivemind clenches his fist and then uncles.

" We can just mind control someone into doing it. Like how we mind control the guards around here. Hell, if I could just get my hands on that massive antenna... I could mind control everyone in Inkopolis. Make things better for everyone. Order would be restored." Hivemind can almost imagine what life would be like if he was in control. He would make everybody throw away their heavy ammo and use their normal ink based weapons. Make sure everything is packed neatly and nothing is out of place. He would control people during battles so they could achieve their best.

" No way octodick. Your mind controlling would make things even worse than now. No free will, no being yourself. It would cause another war to break out. It would be chaos." Justice speaks through his metal helmet. His hands intertwined with tools as he fixes another water canon and ink canon. Oil, ink, and water drench his clothes. He's been at this one for more than ten minutes when it should have only taken him five. His language has also gotten a bit more colorful lately. Fierce and the others have taken this to notice but choose not to do anything. After all, the First Shot has taken a huge toll on everybody.

" Any reports yet?' Jet asks.

" Yep. Explosion at the plaza. Thirteen killed. Eleven died to the explosion two died on their way to the hospital and many injured. The suspect is still unknown but what they did discover is that it was a blue inkling based on the ink that was used." Justice explains causing Fierce to let out a strained chuckle.

" Ha, just imagine if it was Team Blue. God I miss those idiots."

" Agreed. They showed everyone the true meaning of turf wars. But I doubt they'd be the mastermind behind such a killer explosive." Jet says. Her heart slightly aching at the missing of her friends. Her and Headphones dancing and singing songs together, building her chick bombs with Bobble Hat and Specs. Her and Goggles always going out to play in the arcade or battles. She prays they aren't dead or haven't lost themselves to this war. She know some of Goggles friends were from places outside of Bōryokudan . Including her and her teammates. Suddenly in the midst of them thinking about their friends a sound of rustling comes from the bushes. Two inklings come out with two magenta looking octolings. Fierce eyes down for a bit before finally recognizing them.

" Team Hachi. You guys are in our territory." He leaps down from the tree and lands right in front of them. Hachi and Nana both look up at him.

" Look, we aren't here to fight. We were just looking for resources, that's all." Nana explains.