(Short) Aʊtɦօʀ's ռօtɛ

PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT~

For new readers: this story is being edited. I'll publish the chapters after I've cleaned up my mess I did before.

So I just wanted to make sure everyone reading this story understands what's going on in the story right now.

Few times I was about to delete this story from Wattpad. Because of that, I forgot the storyline completely. When I chose to continue it, I had no idea how, and had to make up a whole new storyline. So that's why the first 2-3 chapters have nothing to do with the story as it is now, but some of the characters are still important.

I'm considering re-writing those chapters, and it may take a while, but I hope it's worth it and you would read them too~

The story so far:
What you should be aware of, is that Isac and Elsa have known each other since they were little. As years passed, they became best friends. One day Isac made a huge mistake, big enough to make Elsa hate her. If you knew all this, good~

There is a reason for everything happening so fast, and you will find out the reason eventually.

This story will be edited, so I won't be updating it for a while.
Anyway, thank you for reading, I hope you will enjoy the story a bit more after this ^^