Facts

Facts about Hinoto.
1. Hinotos mom left him when he was 2 and his dad died from a car crash when he was 6 and his sister is always at some job to keep them steady so he's mostly at home by himself unless his sister is on break.
2. Hinoto is always smiling
3. Hinoto would never hurt someone the way he hurts. (Unless they hurt Rui in any, way, shape or form, then he will show no mercy)
4. Hinoto is quite popular in school.
5. Hinotos friend group is Himself, Murasakino, Rui and Akame.
6. Due to his mom walking out on him he has abandonment issues.
7. He loves his sister and Rui with all his heart.
8. He cries a lot when he's alone
9. Like most hurting people, he tells everyone he's fine
10. When he was 6 he was so sad his dad died he pierced his ears himself with a safety pin and they were bleeding for the next hour.
11. The earrings he wears are gifts from his sister for his 8th birthday
12.he often abuses himself for thinking he is useless and his mom left because he was a bad child, and he often is filled with bruises and shit from that stuff, and his sister is always worried, even when he hangs out with Rui sometimes he has injuries.
13. Before his mom left she used to abuse him and Kinoe.
14. He blames litterly every thing on himself.
15. He doesn't want to evolve Rui in his truama
16. Hinoto gives Rui constant hugs and affection because he never got that as a child.
17. Hinoto is always apologizing for every little thing, even if it's not his fault.
18. Hinoto has permanent scars from his mom on his nape, which he hides with his hair, his shoulder which he covers up and he never shows anyone, and his back which he also covers so no one will see.
19. He had never been attracted to girls and always knew he liked guys but was too afraid of getting judged that he never told anyone.
20. At a young age Hinoto taught himself how to do basic stuff like Cook, Write, Read, Draw (ect)
21. His favorite animal are cats, more specifically black ones.
22. His favorite food is Tempura, which he makes for himself a lot of the time.
23. No matter what it is if it's a gift Hinoto will treasure it for his entire life.
24. Despite being a skateboarder he can also roller skate, he just prefers skateboarding.
25. His favorite season is summer because he's out of school and can hang out with friends freely. But he also dislikes it because it's hard to hide his scars.
26. If Hinoto is feeling reeeeaaally sad he will were his hair in a low ponytail, that's only when he's really sad though.
27. Hinoto likes to read BL manga and has a whole shelving unit of it (XD).
28. He loves to stargaze, especially with his sister or Rui.
29. Holding hands with people makes Hinoto feel safe.
30. Even though Hinoto wears a braid in his hair all the time he is horrible at braiding his own hair so when Rui or Kinoe aren't around he just runs a brush threw it and leaves it like that.
31. When Hinoto is fully grown, he is just slightly taller than Kokushibo.

He is really just a depressed child with a nice boy act on, but no one can see through it so he suffers alone.. I'm trying not to cry at the backstory I gave Hinoto.