chapter 5 ~ you just made me angry ~

(Hi everyone, I hope your days have been going well and also merry early Christmas. Guess what, I figured out how to do zombie eyes and the dark eye challenge and for some reason feel accomplished anyways hope you like the chapter)

Y/N POV

     After a few minutes of trudging around the mansion I found the little girl. She was crawling on the floor; her eyes were red, and saliva dripped from her chin. I blinked then lifted her up by her armpits keeping her body an arm's length away. As I was walking (speed walking) the girl was biting and raking my arms with her newly sharp nails. Once I got back to the room in the center of the mansion, I gently knocked on the broken door with my bare foot. All the people in the room who were previously having a conversation turned their attention to me once again " this is the girl, though she is acting a bit weird" I say. One of the strangers turned to me then said " that is not a human anymore she is a demon, if you let her go, we Hashira can handle with it" I looked at the one who spoke she was short and had black hair that faded into purple, she also had a pretty butterfly clip holding her hair up. "Now now, my dear Y/N might not want to let her new friend get killed so I suggest we talk this ou-" before the master could finish, I dropped the girl on the floor. I laid on the floor next to Kiriya completely wiped from using too much energy at an unnecessary time. Immediately I heard the shing of a sword and then the intense smell of burning. There was a silence in the air before one of the supposed 'Hashira' spoke up "master I think that you should not give refuge to just any demon who say they don't like kibutsuji" the man had white spiky hair he had scars littering his body and he had large almond shaped eyes. The master shifted his cloudy gaze towards the scarred male "Sanemi my daughter is not a demon" he said, the male apparently named Sanemi looked stunned. I giggled at his face " then why does she have demonic featu-" he was interrupted by me picking up a debris from the door and hurling it at his face.

My eyes narrowed into slits "watch yourself" I hissed, "Y/N" the master said, "could you go to your room I need to inform the Hashira of your situation, and you seem tired"

My eyes narrowed into slits "watch yourself" I hissed, "Y/N" the master said, "could you go to your room I need to inform the Hashira of your situation, and you seem tired". I pouted then log rolled out of the room because I was too tired to get up.

BACK TO THE HASHIRA 3RD PERSON POV

     All was silent the strange girl had just left rolling herself out of the room. "That was my adopted daughter, Y/N. she may be a handful sometimes, but she is sweet. Anyways you may be wondering why she has wings and horns, well that is sort of a long story"

                                                                               ~ time skip cause I be lazy ~

After the rather long explanation all the Hashira sat there dumbfounded. "So, you're telling me that rude, demonic girl is actually a discarded angel from heaven that you adopted because she looked 'empty'" Uzui asked using air quotes for the last word. The Master nodded "she has shown no signs of harming any one here, so you can all come and meet her tomorrow because she is most likely asleep right now.

     That day was extremely strange for the Hashiras but who would know that one bizarre encounter would turn into a happy friendship and blossoming love.

(Hope you guys liked the chapter Muichiro himself should be coming into the chapters soon)