Sleepover (Sapnotfound)

This chapter is requested by my friend jayjaycityy

His bedside clock read 5:00 p.m. He should have arrived? God... why he always late.

George tossed his blanket and went downstairs to the kitchen, open Spotify to play some song. Suddenly the door bell ring.

Finally!

George opened the door carefully and let sapnap stepped into his house, while the song still playing.

"Sorry I was late"

"It's fine sap."
"Also... I already set up some sleeping bags for us at outside with some fireplace and some marshmallow, drinks and more food."
"I also brought you some gift but it's outside, you can open it once we go there."

"Awhh, that so sweet of you George!" George suddenly face away to calm down his flustered face. He turn back and see sapnap smiling at him with a sweetest smile.
That makes George heart melt.

8:00 p.m.

"GEORGIE COME ON! I WANNA SEE THE GIFT YOU GOT ME!!" Sapnap calling out for George who still cleaning.

"HANG ON SAP! I'M ALMOST FINISH" After George finish cleaning the kitchen, sapnap immediately grab George hand and drag him to outside, exciting to opening the gift that George got him.

At outside, George handed the gift to sapnap for him to opening it up.
"Go ahead, see what you got" George smile as he talk with a soft tone.

Sapnap opening up the gift and shock to what's inside.
"George...."
"Do you...like it? I went to some store and saw that, and I know I want to buy it before its too late..."
"Oh Georgie...I LOVE IT!!" Sapnap smile and leaned forward to George to hug him.

George POV

My face kit up when he say he love the gift that I got him. It was a panda plushie with a little red bow on its ear.
My heart want to scream with happiness, I hug him tightly.

We wear just laying while watching some star. I turn my face to see sapnap, he's beautiful.

Sapnap not just any man... he was kind and gentle to his core. And George knew that he was falling hopelessly in love with sapnap. George wanted him since the first minute he laid eyes on sapnap. He want him.

I cut myself out off my mind and see sapnap staring at me. Oh shit.
"Georgie?"
"Hm? What sup?
"I think you're pretty amazing"
"But not amazing to fall for?"
"Oh come on! Now you're just fishing for compliments."

I started giggled and pat sapnap head carefully.
"Sapnap..."
"Yea?"
"I want to stay with you tonight..."
"I am staying here with you idiot."
"No sap, I mean I... I don't want to leave you."
"I- me too..."

I turn my face to see sapnap face turn red tomato.
"You're so cute sap. Just like the plushie that I got you."

"Shut up. Ur cuter."