Chapter 9

[SO MANY TIMESKIPS IK.. LISTEN I'VE GOT TWO YEARS TO CATCH UP TO DATE, SO I'LL CATCH UP TO UH MAY OF 2022. Yeah... it'll be short stories and important dates]

The Halloween stream! Ahh, what an amazing stream. I rewatch it constantly.

Azrial had actually introduced Billzo to Tubbo, who they had met when Wilbur had literally dragged them to a meet up. So Azrial knew Tommy and Tubbo, they had accidentally met Freddie when he was editing a video in a cafe. Idiot. So for the Halloween stream, Azrial would randomly shoot someone a text encouraging them to talk.

Billzo and Ranboo hit it off quite well, and before the stream, Azrial literally jumped into Ranboo's arms, not knowing he was gonna be in the uk. They kissed his cheek, which caught everyone off guard. "Wait are you-" "Yes Billzo, this is my boyfriend." Tubbo seemed the most offended, considering Ranboo never told him. "Anyways let's get this- Oh um your cheek now has orange sparkles." Azrial whispered the last part and Ranboo put them down. "Good thing I wear a mask."

During the apple bobbing, Azrial also didn't participate. Cause their faceless as well, and because they were more busy getting in months of affection. Nothing too severe, or anything to make anyone uncomfortable, just hand holding. As Tommy got sprayed with water, Azrial went inside and laid out hoodies for everyone, knowing they would need them.

When it came to the donuts, Azrial helped Billzo cheat off camera. They were showing him how to get the donut quickly. Although the window did slightly catch Azrial force Ranboo to put them on his back. Which was funny to see.

After the stream, Azrial decided they had put it off long enough. The two finally became a couple, Spencer would be visiting the uk more often anyways, so it wouldn't be too hard.

[UM I'M NGL I'M A VOD WATCHER AND UH RANBOOVODS DOESN'T HAVE ANYMORE CRICKET CREW STUFF, NEITHER DOES TUBBOVODS OR TOMMY– SO THATS THE ONLY CRICKET CREW INTERACTION .. NVFM I FOUND IT AFTER I FINISHED THIS???]

When Ranboo revealed his eyes, Azrial had been watching the stream. He was acting really weird, making his friends leave so he was alone. But as his fingers went towards the glasses, Azrial realized this was the moment. He'd been talking about it for awhile.

azzey_beloved: <3

azzey_beloved: <3

azzey_beloved: <3

azzey_beloved: LOOK AT YOU GO

He'd seen the messages but ignored them, hoping he wasn't blushing. "So, yeah. See you then." The stream ended shortly after, and Azrial called him, cheering him on.

Ranboo and Billzo.

The two most important friends in Azrial's life. AND the two who refused to tell them that Spencer was moving to the uk. LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK. So when Spencer had streamed in the new house, Azrial immediately called Ranboo.

"WHAT THE FUCK? I wasn't told you moved into the uk!"

"We announced it on Twitter."

"You prick, you blocked my Twitter so I couldn't see your tweets!"

"Bill-?"

"No no your on your own mate."

"Fuck off Bill, you didn't tell me either."

"..Well I mean-"

"I want the address!"

Azrial showed up 15 minutes later. They sat on the floor next to the two idiots, smiling behind their mask. Throughout the stream, Azrial would leave, look around the house, and come back. Once the stream ended, they insisted on helping unpack everything.

Azrial stood in Spencer's hallway, looking down, waiting for Billzo to train line the next box to them. "I'm so proud of you." They mumbled as Spencer came up behind them, engulfing them in a hug. "Your so stupid." He chuckled, kissing their head.