KK

Hey everyone.

So I want to explain why I haven't been as active lately and why I have only been replying to updates but I want to put a trigger warning first.

TRIGGER WARNING: Health, hospitals, trauma, cancer scare, animals, mental health, family issues

1) my house is crazy busy all the time, we have animals that require constant attention and care. They have a 4 hour nap time where me and everyone else in the house do all of our cleaning, shopping, and other tasks that are required so I don't have much free time.

2)I am going through a period of major changes in my life right now. This involves a lot of family drama and a lot of processing past traumas. I'm doing my best to take care of myself and to stay mentally healthy. Wattpad is not a priority for me, my well-being is.

3) I have been having some health issues on top of my usual chronic health conditions. I have not shared this aspect of my life with anyone yet but I recently had a cancer scare that was quite traumatic. I found out a few days ago that it is not cancer but they aren't sure what it is. So that is still kinda scary. I've been having headaches and migraines almost every day and I'm constantly exhausted.

4) on top of the previously mentioned family drama I am currently being faced with a very harsh decision. Do I keep certain family members in my life or do I go no contact? This is a decision that I have had to make in the past and it ruined me but now I have to do it again. This is hard for me because I already have very little family in my life.

5) at this point in my life I feel very alone in a lot of ways. I have very little family. I have a grand total of 3 friends who I actually trust and talk to about thing and they have been very supportive and caring and I love them very much. I wouldn't be where I am without them.

6) I start back to college in about 2 weeks, and I am going to be working full time come February as well as being a full time student. I am paying for my education out of pocket so that's really freaking expensive and stressful. I am in a very specific major which requires a lot of time and mental effort so that is draining too.

Over all life is hard right now and I am surviving the best that I can. The holidays are a hard time of year for me and I am trying a new approach. I'm trying to be gentle with myself and instead of trying to force myself to be ok. There is more going on in my life than just what I mentioned above.

I understand that everyone wants replies and more updates but I am only doing what I am capable of mentally. I am focusing on the RPs that bring me joy and that make me happy. If that is a problem for you please end our RP now.

I do not have to explain myself to anyone but I am explaining because I want you all to underdstand.

So please be kind and please be gentle with me because surviving is hard right now. I love you all but I need to do whats going to be best for me.

With love,
KK 🧃

Main:

_LasVegasLadies_ :
Taylynn x Lawson
Daisy x Bryce (friends only)
Brynn x Wren

-troubledsouls- :
Silas x Margo
Stella x Marcus

RedRockCasino :
Lindsay x Bryce
Jojo x Cyprus
Savannah x Atlas
Eric x Gwen
Marcus x Neveah

-CrazyandFreaky- :
Nathan x Maisie
Bethany x Torren
Bri x Delana

Multi:

messinwithAJ :
Yun x Lawson

BuryMyBones_ :
Angel x Hamlet