Chapter 4: I Deserve Answers

Jimin

It's been a few days, and although the snow has let up and the power is back, the roads still aren't safe. Hoseok and Yoongi promised they're doing their very best to keep things under control.

Being here hasn't been so bad, but I can't shake the feeling that something is off about Jungkook. He used to be so cute and shy around me. After a while, he became cold and distant.

I just wish I knew what happened.

Sighing, I adjust the mint cocoa I made the younger idol in my hand. I set off towards our room and stop outside the door when I hear the soft strumming of an acoustic guitar paired with Jungkook's smooth and light vocals.

Even though I shouldn't, I close my eyes and listen for a while before eventually opening the door.

Jungkook is a little bit startled as he looks at me. "I'm sorry. I was a little bit surprised. I... I am currently working on my new song."

"I brought you mint cocoa." I approach him and hold it out. "You sounded pretty."

He puts down the guitar and he grabs the cup. "Thank you..." He looks at his notes, avoiding me again.

Fed up, I take the notes out of his hand and move into his lap, straddling him. I grab his chin and have him look at me. "Jeon Jungkook, what is your fucking problem with me? What did I do?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, he didn't expect that I would curse in front of him. I-It was during your interview when I was sixteen."

"What about it? What are you talking about?"

"I was upset that you made fun of me when I started getting big. I chose you as my celebrity crush, and then you responded that it was cute and played it off. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even focus on performing back then..."

My jaw drops. "That wasn't me making fun of you. You were a minor. I didn't want to talk about that. Idols are sexualized too young as it is. I wasn't going to be part of that. Dispatch would've oversexualized it. It would've been terrible. Every time we interacted, there would be some kind of scandal. I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean to."

Jungkook pouts. "I shouldn't have told everyone... Maybe, I wouldn't feel upset..."

"Did it mean that much to you?"

He nods softly. "It's not just a crush... It's even more than that. I didn't expect that the interviewer would ask you that question. I already kept my feelings for you, but yeah, it just happened."

"They shouldn't have been messing with you to begin with." I push his hair behind his ear. "I'm sorry you used to like me and it got ruined. Feelings like that are precious. They shouldn't have been made into a method of entertainment."

Jungkook looks at me. "I think I still like you. I was just very upset, and pushing you away."

I blush. "You do?"

He nods. "Yeah... I'm sorry for being cold and pushy."

"I'm sorry I hurt you." I hug him.

"It's not your fault... I was young and my pride is taking me over."

"If it means anything, you're really pretty and sexy now~" I flutter my eyelashes.

He softly chuckles. "Sexy? Really?"

"Yeah! Don't act surprised like you aren't some tattooed, hunky wet dream now!"

He chuckles and he bites his lips. "Do you like me? Is it not one-sided?"

"Does 'I don't know' count? The answer definitely isn't no. I like a lot of things about you, and I'm attracted to you, but I haven't been able to really get to know you since you've been so guarded. I know about your idol persona. I want to know more about your actual personality. What I've seen so far, besides the coldness, I've really liked." I explain.

He smiles. "I can wait and we can get to know each other more now that we cleared up the misunderstanding."

"I'd like that. Can you tell me about yourself now?" I play with the hoop earrings in his ear absently.

He giggles. "I'm actually an introvert and shy. I always want to do it all by myself. During my me time, I always paint or draw. Sometimes, I capture and film personal stuff. I love Marvel so much. I cried so hard when Iron Man died on Endgame. Also, this is too much information but I want to tell it to you."

I smile. "Your giggles are so cute. The show I've been watching is actually She Hulk. I like to dance in my free time, more modern and contemporary stuff. I also play video games and draw. I mostly sleep and relax because most of my free time is spent working."

He nods softly. "I wish you could relax more. You're very in demand and famous. My forever role model. You're the reason why I became an idol. The album you gave me? I kept it safe."

"Wow. I had no idea I was an inspiration. You always said Bigbang was one of your inspirations. I'm glad you kept the album safe. I always wondered if you got rid of it..."

He shakes his head. "It's on my shelf," he blushes. "I collect your albums and photocards."

"So do I! Well, your albums and photocards of course, not my own. I even collect the postcards."

Jungkook blushes. "Thank you. I hope you like them."

"I liked your photofolio a lot. I had to buy so many just to get the photocards." I pout. "Vampire Koo."

He pokes my pout. "You like the Vampire Koo photocard? I love your crown photocard. It's hard to pull that one. I bought like thirteen copies for that."

"I saw people on Twitter selling that PC for so much. You probably saved money by just buying more folios." I giggle.

He giggles. "I did. I asked Yoongi for help because I knew it was going to be sold out so fast, but I gave away the remaining photo folios. I didn't host it, but Yoongi helped me to give them away for free."

"Cute." I shake my head with a grin.

"How many folios of mine did you buy?" He giggles.

I blush. "It's embarrassing..."

He cups my face. "Noooo. Tell me. It's just here."

"Twenty-sevencopies..." I mumble.

His eyes widen. "That many? Oh my, you're rich and whipped." He softly chuckles.

"That must make you happy." I cover my face.

He grabs my hand softly and he smiles. "Yes. Maybe that's why it got sold out so fast."

"Sorry, Goldens~" I giggle.

"They'll probably understand if they know~"

"Our fans either ship us or pit us against each other." I shake my head.

He chuckles. "Probably."

"Do you ship Jikook?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

He softly pinches my cheek. "I do~"