weird...

OML YALL ITS CHRISTMAS EVE TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS AHHH TIME FLIES AFTER CHRISTMAS ITS NEW YEARS! ONTO THE STORY BTW TO ALL WHO DONT KNOW LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING!

y/n stood up and the thought of why am i only comfortable with free and not with other boys... while walking back to her dorm she keeps on asking that same question over and over again in her head. as she arrived to her dorm she got into her pajamas and the same question is still in her head,she laid on the bed and closes her eyes.

*FREES POV*

i wake up from the grass and it seems y/n is not here anymore i sighed but he notice that its already late so he stays in the forest in the grass sleeping with the deer (yall better not be thinking something else) 

(THE NEXT DAY) 

*Y/N'S POV*

you wake up and not remember anything from before. hmm what should i wear i ask myself maybe this!(your choice of clothes). i tie your hair into a barbie ponytail as you follow the tutorial on tiktok.you bring your phone and ur bey,u ask your bey hey aries remember when u were still arie,aries replied nope... i laugh but its time for training so u leave ur dorm.

(AT THE TRAINING CENTER OR IDK)

Kris said everyone pls gather around sunbat united challenged us for a friendly match even if it is a friendly match we must train hard for it! (btw if ur confused why silas and cuza are here already well its called DIFFERENT UNIVERSE YA KNOW?) but first we will pick the players in each match. hmm why is the name like that sun and bat united are sun and bat are meant to be united i bet the person who gave it the name is weird y/n said (credits to the owner of the speech of this since i do not own it just got inspired but i forgot who was the owner!) honcho said hmmm your right sun and bat are supposed to be united.  (AFTER ALL THE BATTLES) kris said based on your performances Free our team captain valt,rantaro and our stand-bys y/n and silas . y/n said well atleast im nearly on the team,valt said WOOHOOO ME AND HONCHO GOT IN THE TEAM.shasa said oh please stop flexing with an annoyed face.cuza said ya stop flexing. carl said (cuzas parrot) sToP FlExInG. great am a stand by again silas said y/n replied to him oh please dont be annoyed atleast were nearly on the team.

they spent the whole day training 

*THE NEXT DAY

they were all ready for anything then sunbat united arrived,well its time to battle honcho said,WHATTTTTTT valt and honcho said WAKIYA? oh hello dear friends wakiya said im proudly the new owner of sunbat united honcho said so that means your the person that named it sunbat united, wakiya replied YES why? well i thought the person who was the owner was weird since sun and bat arent meant to be united.wakiya said EXCUSE ME?! valt laughed.

AFTER THE FRIENDLY MatCH AGAINST SUNBAT UNITED IDK WHAT TO DO SO YA LETS CUT THAT PART ONTO THE WINNING SESSION

kris said im proud of you guys! while smiling. honcho said as you should hehe. anyway another team transferred a new recruit for us kris said. a white haired boy entered the room and said heya valt and honcho.honcho and valt were shocked they both ran to him and hugged him tight i wonder who they are to valt and honcho cuza said. y/n said maybe its there cool friend they keep on talking about. shasa said it might be, free replied his name is shu in a emotionless voice.kris said anyway everyone this is shu kurenai our new recruit.woah how did u know free y/n asked.free said hes one of my rivals as he tilted his head. 

ANYWAY YALL TOMORROW I MIGHT NOT POST A NEW CHAPTER BUT HERES THE SECOND ONE. ANYWAY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE DAY BYE LOVELIES!