I Will Have My Revenge With Or With Out You

Jacob POV

I wonder where Tyanna went. Hmmm..Something in my gut says Tyanna is still evil and planing her revenge as we speak. "Jacob your sister is here. You better check her cause Ima beat her ass if she walk in my house without my permission." Chresanto told me. This nigga.

"Well did you ask to have my brother I think not. You took him while I was at daycare. So I didn't have time to say goodbye. So bye Felisha with that shit." My sister Kaylin told him.

"So Kay, What are you here?" I asked her getting straight to the point. "Oh hello to you too. I am here to let you know that Tyanna ia still bad and still wants revenge but on Chresanto for what he did to you. Also I have good and bad news. Which one first?" Kaylin told me. Damn Chresanto you better hide. Wait how she know? "How you know Kay?" I said asking her.

"Really dumbass. If you have powers, I would too. And I have the power of the mind. While you have to change shape and into animals" Kaylin said while straight facing me like I was dumb. This bitch.

"Well well, This bitch just figured out my master plan. Good job, Aunt Kay. Now Mama, Are you going to help me get revenge or not cause I will have my revenge with or without you." Tyanna popping out of no where. This bitch stalking and shit. Oh hellll nawwwww! This bitch crazy. "I will be joining you Tea but with one condition." I told her. "What will that be, Mother?" She asked me.

"I want him alive and all of his powers." I said while smirking. "Fine, Mother. Guess I can't kill him painfully." Tyanna said sounding sad. "Ummmmm...What about me?" Kaylin asked. Oh shit I forgot about her. "Maybe you can join us." Tyanna asked her. Please say yes Kay. "I will..."

CLIFFHANGER! Comment what you think she will say.