Merry Christmas

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up in the bed to find Loona wasn't in the bed with me. I then smelled something delicious. Loona comes in the room.

Loona: Merry Christmas, baby.

(Y/N): Wait! We celebrate Christmas here?

Loona: Of course we do. We should eat first then head to the office for the party.

Loona was just as good of a cook as Blitzø was. She made an entire spread.

(Y/N): HOLY FUCK! That's what I call a spread.

Loona: You are a really heavy sleeper. Ya know this?

(Y/N): You have no idea.

We ate and then we headed to the office for the Christmas party.

Blitzø: Glad you lovebirds could make it.

Loona: Thanks, Blitzø.

Moxxie: We basically have presents. But someone forgot to order catering.

Loona: Oh. Sit on a dick, Moxxie.

I call a catering service.

(Y/N): I got you guys on catering. I called Hal.

Loona: Hal's Catering?! That's THE most famous catering company in hell!

Blitzø: fast delivery and Easy on your wallet too.

Loona: Yep.

After a little bit, Hal's catering company delivered the catering food. We ate then opened presents. Blitzø then comes over to me and gives me a warning.

Blitzø: If you EVER break my Loonie's heart, I'll kill you and use your head as my ash tray. Got me?

(Y/N): You have my word, sir.

Blitzø: Ok.

We then opened presents. Loona had her present back at our apartment.

I'm way too tired for an outro. Goodnight