Stolen Dance

When I look at all of them, they look back and smile at me. I smile back, sighing a little as I look around at all of the seats.
"Hey, can I sit here?" I ask politely. Todoroki seems to be studying me again, and Tsu looks up at me. Midoriya and Uraraka nod in sync and scoot over to push a chair my way.
"Yes, you can sit (L/N)! It'll be fun to have you!" Uraraka said, leaning up a bit to wave her arms. 'She gives off a good energy.'

I nod and sit down, right across from Todoroki, and by Iida. Iida waves his arms around in a chop motion. Todoroki seems to be focused on his soba, eyes closed and eating away. I chuckle, and he looks up when he hears me. He looks confused, so I try and strike up a conversation to not feel so awkward around here.

"Hey, what are you thinking about? I uh..saw you were a little quiet. And you seem to be enjoying your meal. How is it..?"
He shakes his head a bit and sets his chopsticks down. When he does, he tilts his head to the side, looking at all of the people back to me.
"It is good. I like it this way." He says, stretching his hand out in the process. "I'm just eating too. it's fun to watch."

I prop my elbow up on the table, taking my head with my hand and sighing. Todoroki watches my movements, and I look everywhere around the cafeteria to them at the table. "Is it always this stressful here? Because if it's not, then that is not fair at all to me."
As I spoke, Todoroki picked up the chopsticks again and started to eat. He swallowed and clasped his hands together. "Don't worry. It's stressful. I kind of like to be alone, but these guys over here took me in. They'll make sure you'll get through, okay?"

I sigh out and rub my forehead with tiredness. It's good I'm not alone with this, and with someone who could help. I sat up and looked at the other three at the table, and I noticed they were getting told off by Iida again.
"It's not a good idea to just watch them! They have their own conversation - "
As he was talking, he looked over at me and blinked.

I began to raise my eyebrow, crossing my arms. "What conversation were you guys listening to exactly?" I say, and the two cinnamon rolls chuckle, shaking their heads. Todoroki puts a hand on his head and averts his gaze.

"Nothing (Y/N)! Don't worry, we aren't doing anything!" Uraraka says, smiling some as I see a certain glint in her eye.
"Yea. Sure. Keep telling me that, I'll believe it.." I roll my eyes, shake my head, and twist the other way. "Go take a walk or something ~."

She stands up, grabs the two by the arms, and starts to pull them away.
"H-hey, where are we going-!" Midoriya said, looking at Uraraka with confusion and back at me. He exchanged looks with Iida and looked embarrassed and red while doing so. "We are going for a walk!" She replied, smiling as she turned the corner with them.

I turn back to Todoroki, confused as to what just happened.  He simply looks relieved and smiles some at them leaving. I shake my head, and he turns to me and starts to eat.
"Sorry about them. I think I'll ask later what they are planning."

I chuckle a bit, sighing out a little as I stretch, raising an eyebrow. "Well, I can't wait to see. I won't be looking forward to it."
He nods in response, sighing out as he looks at the bell.

"It's about to ring," he states, starting to stand up and throw his things away. "We should really get back to class. Don't want to be late. Come on then."
I stand up with him going to throw my trash away. I start to follow him, zoning out into the process and looking out the window, I start.

"When will we start training Todoroki? I want to get strong. I'm working up to it."
He looks back at me with his hand on his jacket, like he's fixing a simple wrinkle in it. "Yes, we will start to train soon. Mr. Aisawa has ordered us for our little "project," as he calls it, to go and train in the arena again. You'll get a good experience there."

I sigh out in relief, putting a hand in my head as we pass students giving looks to each other.  I squint at the floor and grip onto my other hand.
"I wouldn't worry about them. They aren't worth the trouble. " He says, folding his arms and staring straight ahead like there was nothing; stoic. Unbothered.

As we go in, the class is packing up their things, and Aisawa is ready to leave looking at us. "Pack up. Grab your suitcase, Todoroki. We are going outside for your abilities.  Be ready to train." He says. "You. For today, you'll get a gym uniform. You make your costume and send it so we can get it made."

I stand there blinking a moment, and when I look for Todoroki, he is already on his way to get his things.

My own suit, huh?