Are We Too Young For This?

I stood there with a flower in my hand, coming home from school to see my mother; she loved flowers. I opened the front door to see blood on the floor, running to the kitchen where she was standing, dead silent.

"Mom..? What are you doing...why is there-"
"Shush...would you look at this art I did...? I couldn't let him stop me...I was simply...defending...myself..."

I just stood there in disbelief. I knew he had done some shady things, and as I saw my father laying there lifeless with a wound in his stomach I started to hurl.

"Come give your mother a hug dear...-"

I woke up to light shining in my eyes, knowing that it was morning, sighing out.
'Why did I have to have this dream again? She was all for heros and the thought of people could change, so why...??'

As I go to make breakfast, I saw the news come on saying there was another attack.
I just hope the park would be able to calm me down, I'd be going to UA for the first time, and I just hope no one will judge me differently on what they hear.

Going out, I start to hear some whispers from a few of the students, all watching me, backs turned away as if I couldn't hear.
"Is that the new student? No way.."
"Yea, it is.. I heard her mom killed around , starting with her husband. Isn't that crazy? A villain in true form they said."
"I wouldn't go near her then.."

I block them out with my hands covered over my ears as I entered in, the big door of class 1A in my view as I take a deep breath and open it.
"Here I go then, not like it could go any worse."

As I opened the door, a middle aged man in a yellow sleeping bag was woken up by the sudden noise, watching everyone's moves as they were talking nonstop.
"Class, quiet down..it looks like our new student has joined, so get back into your seats.."

As they all got back in their seats after a blue haired guy with glasses told them off, the older man slowly got up and took off his sleeping bag.
As I walk in, I can efeel their eyes on me watching.
"Hello..my name is (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you all. I hope we can be friends."
A few of them widened their eyes, at me and I slowly gulped.

Dammit.

I knew they'd catch on, seeing my mother on the news.

As I was zoning out into my thoughts,  a pink skinned girl with pink hair as well snapped me out of it.
"Hey (L/N), I'm Mina, nice to have you around, and hey, even be best friends while we are at it!!" she said.
"Hey there, and I'm Uraraka, you can come and visit me and my friends anytime!" A girl with short brown hair said.

I smiled some, just chuckling a bit nervously as I rubbed the back of my head.
"Hey, thanks...I'll think about it some time you two..-"
"Don't crowd the poor soul, she could get overwhelmed-!! And hello,  I am Tenya Iida, terribly sorry. Everyone needs to sit!"

As the blue haired glasses guy decided to discipline the class once again, everyone laughed a bit. Aizawa, as I've collected,  sighed pointing to the back.
"You can sit back there. By Todoroki. We will be training soon, so everyone get ready. There will be no holding back at all, instead of asking her what her quirk is, you can learn there.

Awaiting his next orders, I stand there awkwardly, just sighing out deciding to walk to the back, as some of the stares watching me made me nervous and ready to get out of there. Before I get to my seat, I take a glance at all the people next to me, which included Momo Todoroki, and My God.

Well I'd never say this in my life, but he's one handsome man. With hair partially, and I may say, perfectly split down into sections of white and red, he also had some mesmerizing eyes. One was teal, while the other was grayish silver, and they were pretty. He also had a scar on his eye, which I didn't think was bad. But interesting, and I say it fit him.

As if he knew I was observing him,he turned a bit and sighed, and I turned back putting my head down knowing I shouldn't do so anymore. As the lecture went on, I started to zone out again, closing my eyes tightly just wanting to get out, or until lunch.

"Okay... since we will be doing our project soon, you all go out. I don't care. Just let me sleep." Aisawa said, but all I heard was project, and all thoughts went dead.
Project? What project? I'm new here! How am I supposed to do the project?!

"Hey are you alright?"