Chapitre un - Moving to Paris

12 pm - 23rd December

19 years and i've never left my mums house. I just can't believe i'm going to move to Paris!

I started packing my stuff and then went and took my suitcases downstairs.

Clara: You all ready the cabs here?
Y/N: Yes mum

I got all my bags ready at the entrance and my sister and mum gathered around me.

Raquel: Bye sis, I am going to miss you take care of yourself.
Y/N: I will you take care of yourself too and I'm going to miss you both.
Clara: Bye my daughter.

My mum and sister both came and hugged me and then I went outside and took my bags to the cab and got in.

This is exciting.

I got to the airport and checked in and got onto the plane.

2 hours later 5PM

I arrived at Paris and got into a cab to my new apartment. I got to my apartment and I was in disbelief it was so beautiful. I put my bags into my main room and changed into something more warmer.

Y/N: Time to go familiarise myself with my new city!

I went on a walk near the Eiffel tower and checked my phone to my mum asking me for picture of me in Paris.

I looked at some guy who was stood there admiring the view.

Y/N: Bonjour! Excusez-moi de vous déranger. Uh-

My french isn't amazing.

Unknown: *laughs* I speak English too if that easier
Y/N: Good! *laughs also* Could you please take a picture of me my mum is begging me for one
Unknown: Of course

I gave him my phone and he took a few. This one was my favourite.

Unknown: You look really prettyY/N: Thank you! Its nice to meet you

Y/N: Thank you! Its nice to meet you.. I didn't get your name
Unknown: You don't know my name?

He sounds a bit snobby now why would I know his name?

Y/N: Why would I know your name I've never seen you before?
Unknown: Oh normally every girl does
Y/N: *rolls eyes* You are full of yourself.
Unknown: I am sorry. My name is Kylian and yours?
Y/N: My names Y/N

She is beautiful, she has dark black hair with brown eyes around 5'2 tanned skin. I didn't mean to come of as rude to her I'm just surprised. Maybe she's different and won't use me like others?

Kylian: Thats a beautiful name. Y/N would you like to exchange numbers?
Y/N: Sure or wait maybe I should already know your number?

She's still upset about that comment. I should clear it up but not yet.

Kylian: Im very sorry Y/N come I'm gonna show you the best restaurant in Paris.

Im going to take her to my favourite place ever 'La Poule Au Pot'.

We got into a cab together that way and got talking and then we arrived to the restaurant. We sat down facing each-other.

Kylian: So Y/N what do you work as.
Y/N: I don't work other people work for me
Kylian: So you own a business?
Y/N: I own 43 so far

I spat my drink our in disbelief. This beautiful women owns 43 businesses. No wonder she has no idea who I am she does not care for who I am or how much I am worth.

Y/N: Do you need a napkin?
Kylian: No sorry. Thats amazing.
Y/N: What do you work as?
Kylian: I am a- A
Y/N: A?
Kylian: I'm a footballer
Y/N: Oh thats cool do you play for a local club or something?
Kylian: I play for PSG.

Now I'm the one spitting out my drink.

Y/N: Pas du tout! Thats cool as well.
Kylian: Your French is good
Y/N: I've been having classes for a year but I still get so lost speaking it.
Kylian: I can help you Ma princesse

I blushed and smiled at him.

Y/N: Do you want to come to my apartment its so empty right now?
Kylian: sure!

She's so cute. Shes not like other girls she doesn't care that I'm a footballer. I mean she probably makes more money then me.

We made our way to her apartment and holy smokes her apartment is amazing.

Kylian: How much was your apartment?
Y/N: 90 million euros I still have some stuff I need to customise but right now I have other focuses
Kylian: Your apartment is more expensive then mine
Y/N: Why do you sound surprised. You're not going to use me for my money now are you?
Kylian: No it's just we are like in the same position and like I want to get to know you and I know you wouldn't use me for my money you have more then me..
Y/N: Oh

Great why do I do this.

Y/N: I couldn't care less about how much money someone has

She rolls her eyes and sits on her sofa

Kylian: I'm sorry for assuming Y/N. Also you live above me my apartments just under yours
Y/N: No way. I have a friend now!

Her face lit up of happiness. She's so cute

I gave her my number then got up to go and she shower me the way out and I went to my apartment and went to sleep.

He is so cute

I opened my emails and saw an email from PSG
: Hello Miss Y/N we have looked at your portfolio and decided to recruit you as our marketing agent! We believe you will be an amazing fit and we can't wait to see how you fit in with us. Our first meeting will be next week Friday the 30th December. If you are not willing to accept this job offer please do let us know!

Oh my god! Finally I have something to do here. I can not wait!

I made myself to bed and I couldn't contain my excitement.

Y/N: Its Christmas eve tomorrow

I let out a sigh realising I have to get Kylian a present now. Then I fell asleep.

[*End of Chapter*]