Nitchayathaatham 2

Previously

"Romba romba alagaa irukka ma", he said and Sivaangi teared up...

Now

He called her 'ma' for the first time, "Yenna ivalo neram inga?", asked Binni ma entering and stopped seeing her daughter.

"Nee sonna maari intha dress'la romba alaga irukka kanna", Binni ma said and suthipottufied Sivaangi who smiled.

"Amma korangu maari irukka alagaa irukka endra kannu therilayaa?", Vinay asked and Binni ma swatted his arms.

"Maapla aakal vanthuttunam anga po", she said, "Apo naangalum porom", Pugazh anna and Rakshan anna said.

"Anne saapda ethuvum kondu varalayaa?", Sivaangi asked, "Aah maranthuten, intha", Pugazh anna said giving her a plate with dosa.

"Ooti vidu", Sivaangi said, "Aven pogattum naa ooti vidren", Binni ma said, "Ma aasa padra, kalyaanathukku muthal orukka en papa'kku ooti vidren", Pugazh anna said.

"Dei dei, ithu over da", Mani akka said, "Ada chi nee muthala veliya po", Pugazh anna said and all laughed.

"Seri anna'vum thangachchiyum yennavo pannunga, Rakshan, Darshan neenga rendu perum en kooda vaanga pa", Binni ma said and Rakshan anna and Darshan nodded and left with her.

Pugazh anna fed Sivaangi and they all talked and had fun, "Akka unna varattaam", Vinay said and Sivaangi all of a sudden was a little nervous, but she thought of Harsha and sudden strength flowed through her.

She walked out with the others and said vanakam to everyone, at that gap she saw Harsha looking at her with so much admiration and love.

She blushed and sat with her parents as they started, the iyar started telling all the things and soon they exchanged plates(thattu).

"Maaplayum ponnum enthirichu vanthu inga nilunga", the iyar called and they did, Sivaangi didn't even look at Harsha and was looking at the floor.

"Mothuratha kondu vaanga", iyar said and they gave each the rings, Sivaangi first wore the ring and Harsha took her hand and lightly pulled her finger making her gasp and look at him.

He smirked making her blush and he wore the ring on her finger and kissed her forehead making her blush and others cheer.

(The rings)

Soon the party started and all were mingling, Sivaangi was running here and there with her friends so Harsha couldn't get her only for him.

So when she was going out from her room with her friends, he cornered her at the doorway and her friends immediately left her.

"Harsha", she said blushing and looked away, "Yenna? Kaalaila irunthu unna pidikave mudila", he said.

"Illa friends vanthu irunthaanga konjam busy'a irunthen, athu thaa", she said and he leaned back and looked at her lovingly.

"Romba alagaa irukka", he said and she blushed, "Hey yenna innaikku ivalo vekka padra?", he asked making her blush more.

"Sivaangi", they heard Binni ma's voice, "Ha, varen ma", she said and went to walk away, but Harsha took her hand and pulled her into the room and locked the door.

"Harsha yenna panra? Amma kooptpaanga", she said and saw how close they were, she was locked in between him and the door.

"Amma'kku theiryum, aana nee konjam en kooda time spend pannalaame", he said and she blushed and looked down.

"Nee vekka padrathu alagaa irukku", he said and lifted her chin to face him, "I love you", he said and she smiled.

"I love you too", she said and he leaned in, "Sivaangi", Binni ma called knocking the door and Sivaangi making Harsha kiss her cheek and sigh.

He before she spoke kept his hand over her mouth, "Amma ava inga illa", Harsha said and her eyes widened.

"Ah seri pa, avala paarthaa vara sollu", Binni ma said and left, Harsha took his hand away, "Harsha?", she questioned.

"Nee enakku mutham kudukaama engeyum poga mudiyaathu", Harsha said and she blushed, he leaned in again.

This time he captured her lips, it was magical maybe because of their new relationship to each other or maybe because they were having this physical connection after 2 days.

Sivaangi melted into Harsha's arms and they drowned in the kiss, they broke apart to breath with their foreheads touching.

"Daily ipdi oru dose thanthaa oxygen'e theva illa pola", Harsha said and Sivaangi opened her eyes and smirked.

"Athu seri", she said and turned to open the door, "Yei, yenga pora?", he asked holding her waist, making her gasp.

"Amma kooptaanga", she said as he pulled her close to his chest, "Pogalaam, athukku muthal fans'ukku yepo solra?", he asked and she turned to face him like the way she was.

"Oru song panni solvom", she said holding his shoulder, "Hmm... nalla idea thaa, song ethuvum vechu irukiyaa ma?", he asked and she thought.

"Maybe", she said, "Yennathu?", he asked, "Piraggu solren", she said and pushed him away rushing out before he could register.

He laughed after she left and by evening the function was nearly over, "Amma oru song plan panna irukom, athu pathi discuss panna ivala en veeta kooti polaama?", Harsha asked Binni ma.

"Maapla romba avasara padaatha da", Pugazh anna said and all laughed as Sivaangi blushed, "Dei machchaan naa serious'a solren", Harsha said.

"Dei'a?", Pugazh anna asked as Sivaangi only laughed, "Thangam, romba nallaa panra ma", Pugazh anna said.

"Seri yenna paatu?", Pugazh anna asked, "Dei yenna loosaa da nee?", Rakshan anna asked making Binni ma and Krish appa chuckle.

"Yen da?", Pugazh anna asked confused and oblivious, "Pinna atha pathi thaa discuss panna poraanga endu solraan, yenna paatu endu kekura", Rakshan anna said.

"Aama la", Pugazh anna said, "Kaalaila'nthu vela paarthu konjam moola tired'a irukku", he said, "Illana mattum", Rakshan anna said.

"Yethu?", Pugazh anna asked, "Onnum illa, nee enga kooda thaane vara?", Rakshan anna asked and Darshan entered who went to bid bye to Sunita.

"Aama", Pugazh anna said and Darshan hugged Sivaangi bye and the three brothers left, "Seri pa, Sivaangi dress'a change pannitu kelambu", Binni ma said smiling.

"Thanks ma", Sivaangi said immediately and went to change her dress, "Yenna pa thideer endu paatu, athuvum ivalo naalukku piraggu?", Binni ma asked as they were waiting for her.

Their last was few months ago, "Athu naala thaa ma, athu mattum illa fans kitta thatta 1 and half year'a enakkum Sivaangi'kkum romba support panni irukaanga, athu naala oru paatu moolamaave announce pannuvom endu yosichu irukom", Harsha said.

"Nalla idea pa, unga songs'a neraya per virumbie kekura athu moolamaave announce panra availukku pidichu irukkum, kattaayamaa", Krish appa said and Sivaangi came in her casual clothes.

"Polaama?", she asked Harsha, who nodded and the two bid bye to the parents and walked out to the car.

That's it guys... adios👋