Special announcement

Previously

The fathers blessed them and started giving Harsha advices to which Sivaangi laughed and left him alone as the mothers pulled her to the kitchen probably to make her eat everything.

Now

Sivaangi was in her 4th month, she was entering her 5th month in few days and she was showing a little more than she should, so many thought it was a boy.

They told their second round friends and family, as they entered the 3rd month just for a safety and all were overjoyed.

All blessed and congratulated them for their next chapter in their life, and the couple were excited for their chapter.

Sivaangi was sitting in the balcony in the swing, the one where you can lay back and swing softly when Harsha entered.

"Princess, yethuvum venumaa ma unakku?", he asked and she looked at him and smiled, "Enakku ipa onnum venaam papa, nee en kooda inga iru athuve pothum", she said and he smiled and sat in front of her on a small cushion.

"Yenna ma?", he asked softly, gazing at her, "Naama ellaarukkum sollitom, but engada most important supporters'kku sollela", she said and he smiled knowing what she meant.

"Engada already recorded songs kooda extra'va rendu song add panni venumnaa announce pannalaam, like always", he said and she smiled and leaned slightly.

Harsha got up slightly since she couldn't bend more with her cute belly and she kissed his forehead.

"I love you", she said and he smiled and kissed her temple getting up, "I love you more, but enakku oru 2 mins thaa naa oru call pannittu vaaren", he said and walked to the railings and stood there making the call.

She smiled and rubbed her belly softly as she looked at him, she never would have in her dream thought she would have this and here she was living it.

A perfect life, yes everyone said there is no perfect person, perfect life or perfect family, but she always believed that there was a perfection for each individual and for her this was the definition of perfect and she had that perfect family.

She broke out of her thoughts as he cut the call and walked towards her, "Ellaam ready engada already recorded rendu songs'a ready pannunamaam, matha songs'a engala ready pannaataam locations ellaam avanga paakunamaam", Harsha said and Sivaangi smiled.

"Perfect", she said and held her hand out, he took it and helped her get up slowly and carefully, "Yenna venum ma?", he asked.

"Bathroom poga pa, un paiyen en bladder'la irukuraan", she said and he chuckled, "You mean en ponnu?", he asked.

"Mmm illa naa seriyaa thaa sonnen", she said, "Paapom", he said and went to the kitchen and started doing dinner.

~ The Next Day ~

The two went to the location and was surprised with their studio friends, surprising them with a small celebration and gifted Sivaangi a beautiful maternity dress.