CHAPTER 1🏃

....... NINE YEARS LATER.......

A 11 year boy was exiting through the school gate as He was one of the   secretive and sassy kid  ever to be known in   Kingspear high school which is one of  the top ten school's  for rich kids (brats)  and it was one of the best private school  ever to be  known .However , Alex was adopted by a rich couple named  '' Thomas Green'' and '' Mary Green'' which is why most of the people from the high society didn't liked it as the boy didn't belong to the high society or didn't have  any high society blood. but Thomas Green didn't care since the boy brought joy to his wife's life as she always wanted a child of her own but she couldn't conceive one after her third miscarriage ......

Alex brought joy to their life until one night when their were out for an ice- cream to celebrate Alex's gymnastics match where he came in first place .As they were walking behind the alley , suddenly out of no where two guys came  and  attack them before they could do anything . Thomas  pulled Alex behind him and raised both of  his hands as it suddenly started to glow into bright blue fire. Mary Green didn't looked surprised for a second  because she  also has  powers of her own . Alex was frozen in  fear , not because of the powers but because of his adopted parents life as he loved them dearly .

As Mary was fighting as three more people came  out of the shadow .Alex threw a stone on a bald man who was about to throw a fire ball at Thomas , but out of no where a  woman's scream came and as Thomas  turn around to check on his wife , he  was stabbed into his heart as Alex stood in horror . ''DAD'' Alex screamed and rushed towards his father . As Alex  was about  kneel beside his father .  someone grab his arm and pulled him away  from Thomas and threw him far away .

Before could do anything , a police siren came and everyone tried to flee but Alex wasn't having of that so he quickly got up concentrated to make a pile of bricks to fly towards to the guy .
two bricks hit on the mans back as one brick hit on the back of his leg which made him  stumble . Alex lifted on one brick with his hand as rage filled his eye . he was just about to hit the guy but someone knocked him out cold .

Every Night this memory comes back to haunt him. some nights he  refused to sleep unless he had someone to cuddle with him to sleep like Aaron who he trusted the most  at that time as he had a protective Aura but he  refused to acknowledge his Existence  because he was always so clingy  and possessive about him until four months ago he had to go to Alpha camp for training .

As Alex was totally just chilling  outside when out of no  where three boys came out of nowhere and  pinned him to a wall. ''Dude ,I didn't know you were into guys wait a second that means you're Gay!,'' Alex sassed as the boys looked over his boss . ''I'm not gay you piece of sh*t,'' the  bully snarled .

'' I'm sorry I didn't know you're in the closet,'' Alex said with a smirk which confused the bullies .

'' what the hell does a closet have to do  with this,'' the bully yelled as he pulled Alex's  hair . '' Dude don't get so  kinky with me I'm  only 11 but love your Daddy vibes,'' Alex sassed which made the other boys cringe in disgust. ''what the  hell did you just said to me fagot ,'' the bully punched his  abdomen .  '' who're you calling a fagot , sissy pants,'' Alex yelled as he struggled to free himself.

'' you are starting to annoy me Fag ,'' The leader said as he yank Alex's hair .

''well not more then your face and I got a call from the zoo saying that the monkey wants his face back,'' Alex sassed as he reached another blow at his shoulder . '' you should watch your mouth before I do it for you,'' The   leader said to Alex .Alex kick the  the leader where the sun doesn't shine . the leader fell to his knees in pain . '' whats the matter can't hit a kid that has his pinned to a wall ,'' Alex snickered .

'' Maybe that's why your mother left you,'' said the bully named Micky  . Alex just froze as he lost his smirk in an instance .

"That's   not what your mum said when I  fu*ked her," Alex sassed.

"That's it", Micky said as he swings his fist towards Alex's face .but luckily Alex dodged him and kicked where the sun doesn't shine.

"Well boys looks like my time here is done and tell your mom that she has a nice ass too", said Alex as he dashed down the road with a smirk.

He hid behind the alley as the bullies ran pass him . 

Alex smirk as he walked towards  his home which was once filled with laughter but now ........

Alex stood there with a stonic look as he wants to cry but he can't as he doesn't want to appear weak Infront of others .

As he was about to go in but a hand on his shoulder stopped him from moving any further.Alex was just about to give a piece of his mind when he suddenly felt dizzy ."what is going on?",he question until he heard  some strange language that felt familiar . But before he could do  anything , he fainted into the kidnappers hand .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

               ...   To be continued ...