Fourteen

"You got it all wrong baby, he will never forgive you for this."

Mia's POV

I wake up the following morning with the meanest headache. I'm in the same bed that I was in last night, but this time I'm completely naked with just a thin sheet covering me.

I reach my hand out to the left side of the bed, I was taken back when I felt a presence.

I glance to my left to see Chris in a deep sleep.

I notice the sheet only covered him to hip down, he's naked. Oh god, what did I do?

I feel so disgusting. I might just puke, I grabbed onto my rumbling stomach.

I sit up then wrap the whole sheet around my body, not giving two fucks that Chris is bare.

Once I got up a shot of pain ran up my leg to in between my legs.

Why the fuck do people even like sex? It hurts like hell.

I started taking baby steps towards the bathroom. I might not make it, I need to throw up so badly.

When I couldn't take the nasty taste that was rushing up my throat anymore I rushed into the bathroom, I drop to my knees in front of the toilet and puked my guts out.

I don't remember how much drinks I had last night, but it does seem like I had a few...

God, I don't even remember what happened with Chris.

I can't tell Carl, I just can't. He will be crushed if he finds out that one of his good friends raped me.

I got up from the bathroom floor and walked over to the sink.

I turned on the faucet to cold and splashed some water on my face, I then swished some cold water in my mouth to get rid of the acid taste.

What time is it? My mom probably has already figured out that I wasn't in bed last night.

I need to at least make it to school before she suspects anything.

I exist the bathroom and enter the room. Chris is still there, sleeping. Gosh, I can't even look at him. He's so disgusting for what he did to me, but I need to go on with my day like nothing has happened. I can do that... I think.

I look around the floor, hoping to find my dress and undergarment. I hear Chris groaning in his sleep as I did so, the last thing I need is for him to wake up.

I spot my bra and underwear, I let go of the sheet that was covering me and quickly processed to put them on.

My black dress is underneath the bed, on Chris side. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I get on all fours and slowly crawl to where my dress is, I reach out to grab it but my hand was shortly stopped by someone else's.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I look up to see Chris looking down at me, he looks pissed as fuck.

I snatch my hand out of his grip and grab my dress.

I stand up and quickly pull the dress over my head, I don't want him to even have a look of me.

I grab my heels that were scattered in front of the bed and walk over to the bedroom door, ready to leave.

Chris jumps out of bed and slams the door when It was about half way open, great.

"Where are you going?"