💜Chapter 1: A doctor visit💜

~𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖗𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉~

                  𝕭𝖞: 25𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖜𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

                    Bakugo's pov:

I was only 7 years old. I got my quirk maybe at 4 or 5. My family was really impressed from my quirk. And my classmates were to. And I thought I only had 1 quirk.

Did I have 1 quirk?

My father was out for groceries and my mother was cooking, and I was at my room playing with my quirk like I always do. While I was playing with my quirk, my quirk started to look weird. It slowly turned purple, and instead of explosions, it made flames.

I thought my hand was on fire, but surprisingly, it didn't burn. I thought it was part of my quirk so I screamed for my mom to come up here. "Mom!" I screamed. "What is it now you brat?!" my mom screamed back from the kitchen. "Come upstairs! I think I learned a new trick with my quirk." I screamed.

I know that I may have annoyed her, so she had to come upstairs. When she opens my door and sees me with the purple flame on me she was shocked.

"Sweetie! How did you do that?!" she yelled. "I don't know, but this is impressive!" I said. "Turn it off!" my mom command me.

I turned it off, surprisingly I was able to control it. She goes up to me and kneels down. "Sweetie I think we are gonna have to see a doctor." my mother said with a worried face. "Why?" I asked. "Because you are supposed to get your quirk near the age of 4 or 5. You got your quirk at 5 and this never came with it. So I don't think this is normal." she said. She grabs me and stands back up while holding me. She takes me down stairs and puts me down saying "Go put on your shoes and go to the car." I walked away from her and put on my shoes and left the house and went to my car. I waited for her.

Mistuki's pov:

I went to the kitchen and turned off the stove. I didn't want the house to burn down after all. After I turned off the stove I went to the phone and called my husband.

"Babe?"

"Yeah it's me Mistuki! What is it?"

"Something strange happened, our kid may have another quirk."

"That's impossible, you useally get quirks at 4 or 5! He is 7 years old."

"Exactly! I want you to go to the hospital, I wanna see if what he had is normal."