♥Chapter 5: Todroki's confession to Insane Bakugo? ♥

Todroki pov:

I was asleep on the couch that Bakugo had. Til something or someone woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Bakugo with purple eye's and holding a knife and was on my lap. I just stared tiredly. But then I fully woken up. That's when I got the big eyes and sawBakugo clearly. I started sweating and my heart was racing. But Bakugo didn't even stab me. He just moved the knife around my cheek softly. He didn't even cut me.

"Uh... Bakugo?" I asked. He looks at me and our nose was touching each other. "Bakugo, are you going insane again?" I asked him.

Bakugo didn't answer. He just looked at me. Like he was about to kiss me or something. And turns out he did. Bakugo puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me softly. I wasn't sure if it was the one controlling Bakugo or was it actually my Bakugo. Katsuki breaks the kiss and starts smiling and giggling. "Tod-ro-ki?" Bakugo says.

Bakugo's eyes we're still purple. Bakugo kisses me again softly.
I wasn't sure what to do.I gotta admit, Bakugo is a great kisser.
I open my eyes and so did Bakugo during the kiss and that's when
I saw Bakugo's eyes was red again. Bakugo breaks the kiss and realized what he did.

Bakugo gets off my lap and backs away from me then looks away. "Oh I'm sorry! I don't know what the hell came over me." Bakugo says flustered. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked. Bakugo looks at me again and he looks red as a tomato. "Maybe... " bakugo said.

Bakugo's pov before Todroki woke up:

Todroki has been taking great care of me. But Todroki kissed me to save me from being controlled. I looked at Todroki and started blushing. He is so cute while sleeping.

My eye starts hurting again. Then I left the bed, even though I wasn't planning to. I grabbed a knife, but I didn't want to. I don't know what my body was doing. I wasn't controlling it. And I couldn't stop. I went up to Icy-Hot and sat on his lap til he woke up.

Todroki's pov:

"Maybe... " bakugo said. I got up from the couch and got closer. I grabbed his chin and I smirked. "We're you controlling or was someone else?" I asked. "Someone else." said Bakugo. "Do you like me?" I asked. "What made you think, I like you?!" Bakugo asked with a angry face.

"Well, you said you needed me." I said.

"That's because you had to take care of me, Two-faced!!" Bakugo said. I giggled and sat on Bakugo's bed. "Sorry that I almost killed you... " said Bakugo. "It wasn't you who tried to kill me. It was someone controlling you." I said. Bakugo sat next to me and looked down with a sad face. I lift his chin up. "Hey. Don't be sad. It wasn't your fault." I said. "But I should have known that I had a 2nd quirk that was so villainous. And now I am causing trouble." Bakugo says. "No, you aren't causing trouble, I am glad I spent time with you." I said.

Bakugo looks at me and raised his eye brows. "Huh?" I held both of his hands and turned a little, lifting my thigh on the bed. "I like you Bakugo, the reason why I found you on the bathroom floor was because I care and love you." I said. Katsuki looked shocked about what I said. He took a few seconds of silence then he finally opens his mouth... "I like you to, Todroki." Bakugo says blushing.

No ones pov:

After Bakugo confessed back to Todoroki, Todoroki have him a soft and passionate kiss. After like a few minutes of kissing, Bakugo and Todoroki stopped and Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's hand. "I am gonna try to help you, whatever your going through, I'll help you." Todoroki says. Bakugo blushing and looks down. "Thanks Icy-hot" said Bakugo. Todoroki hugs bakugo. "Your mine now." Todoroki said.

Bakugo blushes in embarrassment. "Alright alright. I'm gonna go back to sleep." said Bakugo. "I'm gonna join you." Todoroki says.

I hope yall enjoyed. My fingers have been breaking one by one like how Izuku broke his bones XD

Words:721