1: the traveller

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Dark material chafed lightly against the thick leather of a jet black jacket, the subtle friction creating the slightest of noises to add to the quiet hum of the night.

It was the start of a new moon and the city was alive, though its residents lay fast asleep in their respective apartments.

Their slumber was the very reason for movement on the tops of high-rises and company buildings; the traveller in question having learned the hard way that people in this city were not as friendly as they liked to tell themselves they were.

Freak.

That was the most common name bestowed upon him, and while he usually wore such names with honor, this one had simply begun to irritate him.

After all, he'd only arrived at noon - could they not have waited until he was at least settled a couple hours or so before placing such a hideous title upon his shoulders?

And honestly, for a city that prided itself on having a 90% supernatural population, why must everybody act like such... Muggles? He thought that might've been what the wizards called them, though he couldn't care less to make any effort remembering other people's silly names.

The traveller shook his head slightly, chuckling to himself over his own irritation. Who was he to judge the judgemental, when it was painstakingly obvious they judged purely out of fear.

He quite enjoyed it.

For every smile he wore, every tear they shed and he intended on keeping up with his streak.

How long had he been running around the city now? It must have easily been an hour. He figured it would be a good way to pass the time - not needing much sleep was one of the many things he adored about his oddity.

His oddity was a joyous affair indeed; for himself at least. He couldn't really care less about anyone else's perspective of it.

The traveller guaranteed any sane individual would be as ecstatic as he was, had they the same traits he bore - though the thought was ironic given how chronically insane he happened to be.

This insanity was the very cause of his sudden move to Gangnam, after a rather unfortunate run in with the SPF - or, Supernatural Police Force if you will.

They simply didn't understand his adoration for carnivorous plants and decided to demolish the entire garden he'd spent over six months happily establishing.

So naturally, he demolished their entire Busan team in return, as it was only fair. The SPF certainly did not share the same viewpoint.

Alas, he was forced to relocate before they tried to waste any more energy on him - he certainly didn't want them to attempt to put him behind bars, given he'd be gone as soon as they blinked.

Even he, the heartless traveller, did not wish them to suffer a pointless exercise.

"You."

A voice pierced through the low hum he'd grown accustomed to over the last hour he'd spent deep in the labyrinth of his own mind.