Autumn's Results

Sooooooo...I might've forgotten about this vote...my bad...so let's get to the voting results! So the First vote the winner is!

Last Resort Route (Autumn will use her Hypnosis only when needing to help others and not having much of a choice and as a last resort battle strategy. Autumn will not Hypnotise her Harem)

Alright, you guys want to see Autumn be a good person and keep her Hypnotism to a minimum. That is understandable. Having to do some actual work makes sense.

<---------------------------->

The Second Vote winner is!

Naughty Autumn (Think Akeno Himejima but jacked up to eleven. Very showy and does naughty things, feining them as accidents and being a sweet person)

Why am I not surprised? I'm not sure what I thought would happen, but I should have expected this. These are going to be very odd counseling sessions. 

<---------------------------->

The Third Vote Winner is!

Autumn will fuck with their brain making them change drastically.

Oh! I wasn't expecting this. So Autumn fucks with people's minds during counseling or the battlefield. Exciting choice, but wait, I have a surprise!

The Third Vote Runner Up is!

Autumn is very respectful when it comes to her clients and won't take advantage of them.

Yea, so the Votes were close enough that I've decided to try something. As a compromise between the two sides, Autumn will start respectfully fucking with people's minds. I realize I need to explain that better.

So Autumn, while in someone's mind, will change things drastically to open the person up to new experiences and Ideas, helping them open their mind (Literally) by getting consent to go deep in their memories and help block out awful things or emphasize something extraordinary that may have slipped their mind. Sound Fair.

<---------------------------->

Results Summary!

Autumn is very reserved with her powers. She doesn't use them often, only when necessary, and will not alter someone's feelings towards her.  Autumn as a person, is very showy. She likes showing herself off and teasing others. She's not above being sensual or risque while around others and constantly (whether her fault or not) finds herself in slightly cliche, trope-like situations making her look sexually appealing. While being a naughty nature by heart while she's doing her job, Autumn is very sweet, comforting, and caring, making sure that while at work, she conducts herself properly (Unless tropes happen). She will mess with her patients' minds by helping them and making them let go of the pain or helping them remember their happiness. 

If I'm being honest, I thought this was going to go horribly wrong, but you guys did well. You all get a freshly made Smore (Don't expect more than one; I've only brought enough for one person each!)