Dreams

"So... You're planning on torturing me, right?" Raz hardly even struggled against the ropes that tied him to the chair. Coraline rolled her eyes.
"Dude, what kinda sadists do you think we are?" Raz shrugged in response. Coraline sighed in exasperation. "We tied you up cuz we didn't want you running. We have some Q n' A for ya. First of all, why did you go after Dipper?" She sat down on the desk, one leg resting on the bed. Raz sighed.
"About a month ago, I had a vision. Shut up!" Coraline had snorted, starting to laugh. "I get them sometimes. Most psychics do. But anyways, in the vision I saw him, standing on a hill with people scattered at his feet, either cowering in fear or just plain dead. Then he blanketed the entire world in his blue flames. And he laughed the whole time. I told Lili and we decided we would put a stop to his plan, hopefully before it even started." His face was completely serious, and all teasing thoughts were wiped from Coraline's head.
"Are you... Are you serious?" She said quietly.
"Do I look like I'm joking?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mabel smacked her head against the wall. Bill had entered her dream, manipulated her, then locked her up! She was currently standing in the middle of the room, regretting the fact that she had just smacked her head against the wall. She glared at the handcuffs binding her wrists, before flopping over onto her back and trying to push them off with her foot. She shouted in pain, abandoning that bad idea.
"Think, think, think, think, think-" her eyes snapped open. That was it. Think. She squeezed her eyes shut again, visualizing something to cut the chains. She tried an axe, a saw, a sword, a machete, a gun, heck, even a chainsaw! She flopped to the ground, defeated and exhausted. She yawned really loudly, and drifted off to sleep. Of course, sleeping worked differently in the dreamscape. It wasn't like inception, where you would go deeper. No, there was only one dreamscape. Instead, the room around her melted away, replaced by the dream her mind projected. It was a memory, from when she and Dipper were about six. Mabel had thought that Tommy - a boy from their school at the time - had stolen her teddy. Mabel had pinned him down and was yelling at him, when Dipper came up behind her and gave her the bear. It turned out that Jorge, who had been eyeing it all week, had taken it. For some reason, Mabel never really forgot the thing Dipper said next.

"Brain over Brawn."

Mabel snapped awake, and the dream before her evaporated.

Brain over brawn.

Mabel squeezed her eyes shut again, and felt a heavy chunk of metal drop into her hands. She peeked, and saw a golden key resting in her palms. She tried it in the handcuff's keyhole, and they fell off of her wrists with a loud clunk. She snapped her head up, looking at the door, hoping that Bill hadn't heard and come to investigate. After a minute, she shot to her feet and ran to the door. Luckily, the key she had apparated worked on the door's lock as well. She threw open the door and sprinted to freedom.