Reading Rights

"These are obviously very fake." Wybie said, looking up at a mounted boar head with a fake horn glued to its forehead. 

"Yeah, no kidding." Norman said, looking through something labeled 'ghost glass'.
"You guys have no idea." Spoke up a boy who had been leaning against the wall, reading from a binder. "Four years ago, when I was twelve, Stan made me dress up in a wolf costume and turned me into an exhibit."
"Stan?" Coraline set down the supposedly cursed machete she had been looking at.
"Uh yeah, that guy." He pointed at the man leading the tours.
"You're on first-name basis with the 'Man of Mystery'?" She made air quotes as she spoke. The boy shrugged.
"He's my great-uncle." He put the binder into his bag, extending his hand. "Dipper Pines." Coraline laughed, shaking it.
"Coraline Jones. Welcome to the weird name club." She jerked her thumb at Wybie. "That there's Wyborn. We call him Wybie." Wybie waved. Dipper turned to Norman.
"What's your name?"
"Actually, it's Norman." He shrugged. "I guess I'm not part of the club. What?" He said when Dipper grimaced.
"Ah, nothing. It's just... Well, that the last Norman I met tried to kidnap my sister."
"Uh, yikes."
"Don't worry. I'm not accusing you or anything." He looked out the doorway. "Speaking of my sister..." Mabel bounced happily into the room. "This is Mabel." Dipper gestured at her. She waved before turning to Dipper.
"Grunkle Stan says that there's some unwanted guests outside that he wants you to take care of." This caused Dipper to groan loudly.
"Fine." He left the room, grumbling. He swung the front door open, only to see no one. He sighed and began to close the door when he glimpsed something out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head just in time to see a figure disappear into the spooky part of the woods. He walked towards it as if in a trance, not even bothering to close the door behind him.
Within a minute, Dipper was lost. Not a single tree looked familiar. He sighed and turned to go back, when he felt something speed by behind him. He turned, seeing nothing. He shook his head and turned back, when suddenly he was knocked off his feet. There was suddenly a younger-looking boy standing above him.
"Huh?" Dipper said intelligently. "Who are you?" He managed. The girl with the pigtails suddenly appeared next to the boy, holding out a badge.
"Lili Zanotto,"
"And Razputin Aquato." The boy, Razputin said, pulling out a badge of his own. "And Michael Issac Pines, you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent."
"If you do say anything, what you say can and will be used against you in a court of the psyche." Lili completed.
"Wha- what? But I haven't done anything wrong! And how do you know my name? Not to mention my real name!"
"Maybe not yet..." Razputin said, trailing off.
"But you will. We're sure of it."
"Where's your evidence??"
"A vision." Razputin said before Lili slapped her hand over his mouth.
"That's classified." Lili held her hand out, and Dipper suddenly found himself unable to move. He couldn't even speak. He stood against his will, walking towards the pair. A figure appeared out of nowhere, knocking Lili to the ground, which freed Dipper. His savior stood and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the area. That's when he could actually see her, and of course pinpointed her identity in an instant.
"Jeez, thanks Mabel." She turned her head and smiled at him.
"No problemo, bro-bro!"
"Who were those weirdos?" Dipper jumped at the sudden Michigan accent. Coraline and her friends were right behind the twins. Dipper shook his head.
"No idea."