'love at first sight'?

Do we have to meet them mother I say upset with the fact that we are moving away from everything we love,of course darling just wait till we get there you'll love it says my mother completely oblivious to my upset face, whatever mother I say in a cold tone.
_________________
________________________
____________
Max's pov:
So mom who's moving in to help us now I ask confused why we need another person to help us,oh its my friend ******** and her kids are moving from new jeresy but their not moving in she says reassuring me.
__________________
_______________________
_______________
Y/ns pov:
Once we get to my mom's friend's neighborhood I walk up to a door 'mother is this her door?' I ask so I know whether to knock or not,yes go ahead and knock darling she says getting my siblings out of the car.
_________________
_____________________
_____________
Max's pov:
Oh that must be them max can you open the door my mom says heading to the kitchen, I open the door to see one of the prettiest girl ever standing in front of me just as soon as I saw her I blurted out 'holy chalupas....

OK I accidentally deleted this part so I had to remake it but anyway I kinda wanna make a addams family type cross over anyway I made this story because I was re-watching fuller house and decided why not so yea I will make another part tho :)

249 words