"I met a boy, sister" - Neteyam

"Neteyam! Neteyam!" you shout as you run towards him.

"Y/n, are you okay? what is wrong?" Neteyam frantically asks as you run into him. He takes a hold of your hips, searching your body for any wounds. When he looks at you and sees the smile plastered on your face, he breathes a sigh of relief.

"Our brothers and sisters have returned! You must come meet them with me!" You exclaim, tugging on his arm. he looks back at his family, and you look over his shoulder at them all.

"Come on! All of you!"

You start to run off, Neteyams hand in yours. He is grinning at you, so pleased to see you so happy. You hear his family running behind you, as you pull Neteyam into the water, and swim ahead to see your sister.

Neteyam stops to look at all the Tulkun coming through from past the reef, and is broken out of his stare by you shouting towards one of them.

"Sister!" You shout, as you reach your tulkun spirit.

"I met a boy, sister" you sign to the whale, a wide grin adorning your face.

You look over to Neteyam just as he is swimming to you. You grab his hand and place it on your sister.

"I see you" Neteyam signs, as you watch him in awe.

Your sister already likes him. He laughs as she splashes water at him from her blowholes. You speak to her for a while, and introduce her to the rest of the sully family, whilst Neteyam stayed by your side, his hand resting on your waist. You pull Tuk by the arm, and place her on the tulkun, so that she is resting on her stomach on its flipper. You instruct Kiri and Lo'ak to do the same.

"You ready?" you ask softly

"Yeah!" Tuk shouts with excitement, Lo'ak and Kiri both nodding with anticipation.

You nod towards your sister, and her flippers slowly start to rise up an down in the water

"Hold on!" You shout to them.

In one smooth movement, the tulkun swoops underneath the water, and around you, Neteyam, Jake and Neytiri. She bursts back through the water, and returns to where she was in front of you.

They are all laughing as they break the surface, and shout to jake and Neytiri about how fun it was. You and Neteyam both look at eachother and smile. You truly believe they belong here.

You both return to land, where you are sat with him on the rocks.

"She approves of you." You tell Neteyam with a smile.

"Approves of me? As what?" He replies with a chuckle, lacing his arm around you.

"As a brave warrior. A strong leader," you say, slowly leaning in to place your forehead on his, "and a partner for life."

Neteyam tries not to grin at what you say, but cannot help it.

"I see you, y/n."

You look him in the eyes, and embrace every part of him.

"I see you, Neteyam."