Gojo x Reader (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)!!!

Fluff cause its christmas bro

"Y/N WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Yuji yelled as he fell from his top bunk. "YUJI STFU!" Nobara yelled as she used her pillow to smack Yuji in his cute little face. You chuckled. Gojo had rented a big cabin for Christmas, and invited you, Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi.

Getting out of bed, an arm pulled you back in. You turned your head and saw a smiling faced Gojo, his cheeks flushed from the warm blankets. "Mmmm, y/n stay with me baby." He then pulled at your arm harder and you had no choice but to obey your clingy boyfriend.

Gojo big spooned you and kissed your fourhead. "Merry Christmas baby." You smiled and buried your face into his chest, "Merry Christmad too, love." You two then were cuddling until Megumi, Yuji, and Nobara came in and beat the shit out of you guys with pillows because you wouldn't come out to see the presents. END CONCLUSION: Don't challenge Gojo with pillow fights, he won and it wasn't a pretty sight....JUST KIDDING GOJO LOVES HIS STUDENTS!!!

sorry this was so short I'm trying guys. please vote for my book so I can get more popular and more people read my stories. have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!