Bakugo X Reader

SMUT

WARNINGS

Cum, eating out, cursing, bakugo being hot asf

"Babe, what about this one." You walked through the mall with your boyfriend. He was being very picky and wouldn't try on any clothing store you saw. "Y/n that looks like shit." Bakugo quickly turned down your idea and scooped his arm around your waist.

"Then which store should we go to Katsuki?" You rolled your eyes, knowing damn well that he probably won't ever find something that matches his tastes. "Oh," He said. He turned his head and started to drag you over to some shoe store.

You groaned. "Katsu....you already have so many shoes. Do you really need more?" Bakugo scoffed at you, turned around, and said, "Y/n, you have your anime and k-pop thing, so let me have my shoe thing." (sorry if you dont like k pop) Laughing at your boyfriend's logic and followed him into the massive shoe store.

"Which shoes are you looking for?" You walked over to some red ones with gold laces. "Hey! How about these ones! They look super cool and hero-like!" Katsuki took a look and said that they were too bright. You found another pair, and he said they were too plain. This was going on for a long time, and you were tired of it.

"Katsuki can you just pick a fucking shoe? I'm getting BOREDdDDddddddDDddddDddD." you whined to your love. Getting annoyed, an idea sprung into Katsuki's head. Smirking, he leaned in and whispered in your ear, "You know babe, I think I have an idea that would interest you. Now, go on and pick any shoe in the store that would fit me. Go."

Confused, you ran off into the depths of the store, searching for a size that would fit Bakugo. You looked in every department, and found the perfect one. It was a light blue with light pink laces. There was no doubt that Katsuki would love them. AND, lucky you, the store had them in Katsuki's size. You happily grabbed a shoe box and searched for Bakugo.

"Hey Katsuki!" You yelled over the chatter of people. He looked up from his phone. "Found some shoes!" You proudly opened the box and presented the light colored shoes. Looking at them Katsuki smirked. "Perfect." Hastily, he put the shoes in the box, grabbed your hand, and ran, LIKE RAN, to the checkout. After paying for them he took you outside of the store to the nearest bathroom, ran inside and locked the door.

Panting, you managed a "What the hell are you doing?"

Smirking, he pushed you against the bathroom wall and licked your ear. "We're gonna have some fun baby~" He teased you more with his finger flicking your clit every now and then. Your breathing was uneven, but you were definitely enjoying it.

Bakugo then stopped playing with you and took the shoes out of the shoe box. "Put these on, y/n." He said gruffly as he shoved them into your hands. You were confused, but you did as you were told like the good girl you are.

Lacing up the last one, you noticed that they were WAY too big for you. But that factor didn't seem to upset Katsuki at all. In fact, it was almost like he liked it that way. Katsuki hummed, "Good girl~" before going and ripping off your skirt. You gasp at the cold air touching your dripping wet pussy.

"Aww, baby," Katsuki cooed. "All wet for daddy are we?" You flushed a light pink and whispered a yes. But that didn't satisfy Katsuki. "What was that? Daddy didn't hear you." You looked down and said with a lustful voice, "Yes daddy." He smirked, and ate you out.

"AhHH!" You jerk your hips as Bakugo's skillful tongue made you twitch in pleasure. It was breathtaking to Bakugo how beautiful you were when you are about to cum. Bakugo added three fingers into your wet hole, and that was the end for you.

Cumming all over his fingers, you let out a satisfied mewl. Pulling out his fingers and licking them, he said, "Look y/n," he pointed at the shoes you were wearing. "You got your cum all over them." He then told you to take them off, and you did. He then proceeded to lick them clean.

"These are now my favorite shoes, teddybear~"

IM SO SORRY I REALIZED I FORGOT ABT DOING WARNINGS AND SHIT :(