oo. ⁀➷ author's foreword ♡

・❥・
azalea
chinese flower symbolizing homesickness
lumine and aether, although similiar, are not the same person.
they have their own minds.
their reaction to seeing their kin with the abyss order was similiar, but not the same.
the cutscene and dialogue afterwards left the author unsatisfied, pushing them to create this short story.
・❥・

・❥・
gilded lily
try to improve what is already perfect
aether always had his sister, but now that she's gone, he's realizing how lonely he is.
he is trying to improve and adapt to make his relationship with lumine better, although it was already near perfection.
・❥・

・❥・
torn petunia
petunia, a flower symbolizing rage
lumine dearly loves her brother and depends on him.
she can't think straight after seeing him with abyss and makes assumptions, leaving her torn between the rage towards the mysterious god and love towards her brother.
・❥・

as stated before, in this book, I will try to improve what was in the game after the "we will be reunited" chapter. if you don't think that the traveler would react the way described in here - that's fine. it is only my interpretation and effort to make those characters more deep.

however, please, refrain from posting hate comments. if you feel like you need to badmouth me and my book, do it in private messages - no one else needs or wants to see that.

also, treat it as the holiday special, though I wouldn't say there will be much of [insert the holiday your celebrating] magic. this is going to involve pretty much just and only angst.

♡ happy holidays, everyone ♡