Part 1

"alright girls bring it in" coach says 

We all skated over to her confused because practice isn't over and usually she doesn't talk to us until it is over.

"I have some exciting news" she's says. we all look at each other eager to know. "we are going to scrimmage the boys hockey team tomorrow!" she says smiling. We all were happy and confused.    "its just going to be for fun, but we are expecting to have a the student section filled." we all start to look at each other and whisper "ill now turn it over to the captain" she says looking at me.

okay guys that was unexpected I say smiling. every one nods and laughs. I think this is going to be really fun and a good way for us to learn what we need to work on. Looks like practice is over so go home eat a good meal and rest see you all tomorrow.

We all head to the locker room to change.

"I'm scared and excited for tomorrow" Anna says. Every one starts to agree with her. "I can't believe they would even allow that?"Katie says. I'm guessing there is going to be more rules I say hoping it would calm their nerves. "who knows it could be fun" izzy says. Yes izzy I love the spirit I say. "we get to see all the hotties!" Ava yells. Every one starts to cheer.

-

instagram

Hazelford im so scared for tomorrow 12,000 likes  2,000 comments

12,000 likes 2,000 comments

Clarawalton what's tomorrow?
Hazelford we scrimmage the boy's hockey team
Lhughes easy dubs
Hazelford I wouldn't be to sure about that

Katiechristiansen we are to cool😎
Hazelford yessir💪💪

Izzygerman break a leg!
Hazelford haha your so funny😐
User1 I wanna know the story behind this
Izzygerman she broke her leg while playing hide and seek last semester
User2 BAHA
User3 how?!
Katiegerman we ask her that everyday

Ethanedwards game on😈