Part 46

I was in the middle of a game when a player shoves me into the boards. Most girls don't play aggressive cause we don't need to but this one chick was way out of hand. This wasn't the first time she did this either. She was chucking girls left and right. This was now the second time she chucked me into the boards. She hit me mainly in the ribs and I didn't get up. The refs skated over to me and tried to help me up. My tooth slammed into the glass and fell out during impact. I eventually got up holding my stomach with blood dripping down my chin and looking over at Luke in the stands. He stood up and started to leave. They took me back to get checked out. Turns out I only broke a couple ribs and they would heal on there own time. The only bad thing is that i would have to sit out at least two games.

I was sitting in my cubby taking off my gear when some one comes in. "There's a Luke here for you" the lady says. "Let him in" I say. She nods and opens the door. Luke darts towards me and cups my face examining my face and then my body. "Are you okay?!" Luke frantically asks. "I'm fine" I reply. "So what happened?" He asks. I lift up my jersey and show him my stomach. He gently runs his hands over the bruises that are already starting to form. I wince and that causes him to step back. He sits down next to me and I lay my head down on his shoulder. "So is it just some broken ribs?" He asks. "Yeah and I knocked a tooth out" I reply. "Let me see" Luke says looking at me. I open my moth and show him. "Geez" he says. "I think it's kinda sick" I say taking off my Jersey and then the rest of my gear.

I quickly shower then change into sweats and a hoodie. I come back out and see Luke sitting in the same place on his phone. He looks up from his phone and walks over to me. "You ready?" He asks. I nod and grab his hand. He leads me out to his car and drive us back to our dorms.

I get out of the car and Luke is immediately at my side. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asks. I laugh thinking he's joking but is quick to realize he isn't. "Luke I'm fine" i say. "No your not" he says picking me up bridal style. "Oh my god" I say laughing. He kisses my forehead and carries me all the way to my dorm.

He gently sets me down on my bed and lays down next to me.

We stay like that for a little bit but then I try to get up to pee and grab something to eat. Luke gently pulls me back down and asks "what are you doing?" "I'm hungry" I say trying to get up again but Luke just does the same thing and gets up instead. "Luke I'm fine" I say sitting up. "No your not lay down" he says pointing his pointer finger at me. "Yes I am and I also have to pee" I say getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I come back out of the bathroom and see Luke waiting for me with a bunch of snacks. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He unexpectedly picks me up and brings me back to bed. He props some pillows up for me and puts on a movie.

-
Instagram

Forddealership broken ribs and a knocked out tooth Great night👍36 likes 20 comments

36 likes 20 comments

Chloewest my poor baby😔
Forddealership I would feel a lot better if you were here 🥹
Chloewest summer is almost here bbg😘😘

Lhughes wow what a warrior
Forddealership thank you for the support lukey🫶

Dylanduke maybe don't get chucked into the boards??
Forddealership great advice

Ethanedwards loserrr
Forddealership fuck off ethan I'm in pain
Ethanedwards I'm in pain every time I look at you.
Forddealership I hate you so much🖕🏻

Izzygerman slay
Forddealership all day

Quinnhughes who's the pussy now?
Forddealership still you

Jackhughes it was very fun to see you be dragged around like a rag doll.
Forddealership you were watching?
Jackhughes yeah z was in town and wanted to watch you play.
Forddealership I think you just wanted to watch me play
Jackhughes sureeeee