Part 35

"LUKE HUGHES" I yell walking into his dorm. "Jesus Christ" Luke yells getting up. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing" I say going to sit down on his bed. "What?" He asks confused. "Nothings wrong I'm just bored" I say giving him a smile. "Oh my god" he says rolling his eyes. "Stop with the attitude and give your girlfriend some love" I say opening my arms. He stands there for a minute before joining me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Are you coming to my game tonight?" Luke asks. "What time is it?" I ask. "Seven" he replies. "Yeah I probably can" I say running my hands through his hair. "You got a game to right?" He asks. "Yeah at four" I reply. "I'll be there" he says kissing my cheek. "Okay" I say softly. "Oh I got a surprise for you!" I say excitedly. "What?" Luke asks. "I have to go it" I say trying to get out of Luke's arms. "No" he whines. "I'll be right back" I say getting up and walking to my dorm.

I walk back into Luke's dorm holding a shoe box.

"This was supposed to be your Christmas present but it came in late" i say handing the box to Luke. "I'm scared" Luke says. "Why?" I ask. "I feel like you put a spider in the box" he replies. "Open it and you'll see" I say with a smirk. "Oh god" he says before opening the box. It was the same blue and yellow Nikes that I always wear. "No way!" Luke yells. "You like?" I ask. "Hell yeah" he replies pulling me into a hug. "We can be twins now" I say trying to pull away from the hug but Luke just hugs me tighter. "Thank you" he says giving me a kiss but not letting me go. "Mhm" I hum into his chest. We both stay like that for a while until i leave to get ready for the game.

-

"HAZEL FORD" Luke yells walking into my dorm which causes me to smear my mascara. "Dude!" I yell at Luke. "Not so fun is it?" He says with a smirk. "You cunt you made me smear my mascara!" I say pointing to my face. "Oops" he shrugs walking over to me. "You look good" he says kissing the top of my head. "Mhm" I hum still focused on doing my mascara.

"How are you planning on getting to my game?" Luke asks from my bed. "I'll probably walk" I reply. "At seven? No way." He responds. "I'll be fine" I say getting up to change. "Your not walking"he replies. "Well then I don't know how I'll get there" I reply. "I'll drive you" he offers. "Luke you can't" I say in a duh tone. "Yes I can I just won't be able to do the warmups" he responds. "No Luke your not driving me" I say walking over to him. "I'll see if I can get a ride from Izzy" i say gently brushing his hair back. "I don't care if you stay home just don't walk" luke says pulling me on top of him. "I won't walk I promise" i say holding out my pinky. Luke smiles and interlocks our pinky's. "Okay we have to go" I say getting off of Luke. He groans but gets up.

"I'll meet you outside of the locker room" Luke says giving me a kiss. "Okay" i reply getting out of his car.

-
We ended up winning 3-1 against Penn state. And I had no penalties!

Me and Izzy walk out of the locker room and see Luke leaning against the wall talking to Dylan.

He spots me and walks over to me "good game" he says hugging me. "Thank you" I say giving him a quick kiss.

"Duker!" I yell. "Hazelnut!" Dylan yells back. "You coming to our game?" Dylan asks. "You know it" I say smiling. "Is Izzy bringing you?" Luke asks. "Yeah" I reply. "Speaking of Izzy where is she?" Luke asks. "She was just with me" I say looking around. "She's over there" Dylan says pointing over to some of the other girls. "Did she even say hi to you?" I ask. "No" Dylan says bluntly. Me and Luke both snicker.

"We better get going" Dylan says to Luke. "Yeah just give me a minute" Luke replies. Dylan walks over to Izzy leaving me and Luke alone. "Meet me outside of the locker room when the game is over?" Luke asks. "Of course" I reply smiling. "Okay" Luke says softly giving me a kiss before waking away. "Wear my jersey yeah?" He yells. "Always" I yell back which causes him to smile.

Izzy drops me off at my dorm then goes to hers so we both can get ready.

I put my hair into a low messy bun with a Michigan beanie because I didn't want to wash it. For clothes I had leggings, and Luke's jersey. I didn't bother putting on a jacket knowing I would take it off. Obviously I wore my Michigan colored Nikes.

-

Me and izzy arrive at the game. We sat in the student section with some of the other girls on the team.

-
We ended up winning 5-4 Luke scored four goals.

I waited out side of locker room for about an hour with Izzy.

Finally Luke came out of the locker room with a huge smile on his face.

"There you are you rockstar" I say hugging him. "Hi baby" he replies. "You did so good" I say pulling away from the hug. "You think?" Luke says with a smirk. "Hell yeah" I say smiling. "You wanna get out of here?" He asks. "Don't you want to celebrate?" I ask. "With you yeah" he replies with a smirk. "You just had a four goal game you seriously don't want to go out?" I ask. "Ethan is   planning a party for this weekend" he replies. "You seriously don't want to?" I ask again. "Nah I can wait till this weekend" he replies grabbing my hand. "Okay" I shrug.

-
Hazelford Instagram story

-Hazelford Instagram story