CR: AotGG Ep 13: Fashion Fiasco Part 2

The Annual Fruity Fashion Show begins as crowds enter the Hollyberry Palace. Reporter Cookie, Chestnut Cookie, and the Sugar Gnome news crew are seen with Host Cookie.

Then Reporter Cookie said into the camera, "Gooooood afternoon, everyone. I'm Reporter Cookie, live at the Hollyberry Kingdom's Annual Fruity Fashion Show inside the actual Hollyberry Palace. Here with me is Host Cookie. We got intel that three big fashion brands will be featured in this show and hoping to win 1st prize. Is this true, Host Cookie?"

He replies, "That's right, dear Reporter Cookie. We got the brands A.C.i.D., Choc'au Latte, and Maison Marron. These three fashion brands have caught the attention of the Royal Family of the Hollyberry Kingdom and decided to see if they can show their fashion, fruit-like."

"And I am looking forward to seeing the fruit outfits they can come up with too, Host Cookie. Stay tuned for this Annual Fruity Fashion Show."

The Gingerbread Gang poke their heads out from backstage to peak at the crowds. They were surprised at how big the groups were.

"Wow. I still can't believe how big fashion shows are to Cookies. I just don't get how important fashion is," said GingerBrave.

"Well, you're not wearing clothes, Big Bro. Let's get back to catering," said GingerBright.

Quickly, the Gingerbread Gang takes out their platters of Special Sentient Sandwiches and begins to walk around to serve anyone.

Meanwhile, Shining Glitter Cookie and Parfait Cookie are seen talking.

"So, your brand will be showing off their clothes first?" Parfait Cookie asks.

Then Shining Glitter Cookie responds, "That's right. We're going in alphabetical order, which means your brand would last. I know this is your first time doing this but try your best. Okay?"

"Ok. I think it will be hard for me to concentrate."

"Why?"

Parfait Cookie then blushingly points at GingerBrave, who he, his Gingerbread Gang, Sandwich Cookie, Croissant Cookie, and Hero Cookie are serving the sandwiches to the A.C.i.D. models.

"Oh, it's the Gingerbread Gang and they're catering for the show. Let's go get a bite to eat," said Shining Glitter Cookie, takes Parfait Cookie by the hand, and walks toward the Gang.

"Enjoy your sandwiches, ladies. And good luck at your performance," said GingerBrave.

They blushed and smiled at his charming words before Cheerleading Cookie responded, "Thank you, GingerBrave."

"After our performance, I would like another "bite" from you," Red Cheerleading Cookie winked before leaving with the models to get drinks from Sparkling Cookie.

"He's so cute," said Lime Cookie, smiling in delight.

"Cute?! He's hot, and I want to get another "bite" from him too," Orange Cookie smirked.

"Man, Cookies can get hungry," GingerBrave commented.

"I don't think they mean that kind of "bite" from you, GingerBrave," said Skater Cookie.

"What kind?" Custard Cookie III asks.

"You're too young to understand that kind of "bite," Custard Cookie III," Wizard Cookie responds.

"Hey there, Cookies. What surprise meet you have here, Gingerbread Gang," said Shining Glitter Cookie, happily, going to them with a blushing Parfait Cookie.

"Oh my gosh! It's Shining Glitter Cookie and Parafit Cookie. Alright," said Sandwich Cookie with joy.

"Let me guess, you both are here to model?" Chili Pepper Cookie asks.