𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ☆彡

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

mikey and draken listen carefully as you speak, both staying quite and watching you intently. every now and then their eyebrows would raise or their eyes would widen in surprise.

"so i guess that explains why you thought i was cosplaying.. myself." mikey half heartedly snorts.

"yeah." you laugh remembering how you embarrassingly complimented mikey's 'cosplay.'

after an hour or so of you and takemichi just dumping all this information on them, the questions came. mikey was the one who asks most of the question, seriousness plastered all over his face and it makes it hard for you to read him. draken is awfully quiet, a slight frown remain on his face as hes lost in deep thought.

"i can't believe we're in an anime! i dont even know if i should believe it." mikey sighs as he leans back and looks up at the ceiling, his serious expression flushed away. "i watch heaps of anime and read comics so to think that— hold up.. what if people are watching us right now?"

mikey lifts his body up to sit at the edge of the couch and looks around at absolutely nothing, waving his arms around like a child, "hello~"

draken reaches his arm out to mikey, pulling him back down with a small tsk. "don't be stupid."

"wait—" mikey murmurs as he shrugs drakens hand off of him. he turns his head to meet your gaze. "y/n, if you didn't read or watch tokyo revengers," he says pulling his fingers into air quotes. "then how did you know about us? or me?"

"um.. well you see.. there's this app, a social media app where you can like create or watch videos and stuff, and tokyo revengers was trending a while back so people posted a lot of videos about it. so that's how i knew."

theres no way you're telling him that you were watching edits of specifically him before you woke up here.

"videos of us? what type of videos?" he questions as he tilts his head.

"y' know just like, videos of random stuff you guys do i don't kno-"

"can i see?" mikey interrupts you, leaning forward eagerly.

"yeah, yeah sure." you murmur as you reach into your pocket for your phone. your heart drops as you realise your phone isn't in your pocket. as a matter of fact, nothing is in your pocket. you don't have anything on you at all, your watch that you have on wrist at all times, your lip balm that always stays in your pocket, not even the hair tie that was on your wrist when you passed out is on you.

you had absolutely nothing that you had before you woke up here.

except for your clothes— thank god you still had your clothes on.

"what's wrong?" draken asks as you panically pat down your pockets. you look up to answer him but that's when you notice it's gotten dark outside.

"hey- what's the time?" you ignore drakens question unintentionally as you look out the window.

"it's... 9pm. 9PM?!" takemichi squeaks as realises how late it is. "oh my god, i was supposed to meet hina an hour ago! what do i do— oh my god!" takemichi begins to freak out, grabbing his head and jumping up from the floor where he sat beside you.

he grabs his jacket that's hanging on the coat hanger and hurriedly puts it on.

"oho~ miss hina isn't gonna be happy with you, takemichi!" mikey exclaims, eyes crinkling at the corners as he laughs at his panicking friend.

takemichi is too busy sending a text to hina apologising for being late and reassuring her that he'll be there right away, then he suddenly looks up at you with a panicked expression.