Nemuri wedgie

Nemuri, aka Midnight, was going around the city of Tokyo looking for some troubling villains cousing problems around the place, and then she saw a villain pulling girls panties up there butts and viginas then midnight went down in a alleyway to surprise the villain but the villain saw this and got ready to wedgie the r rated hero midnight and so the villain goes up to midnight and surrender to her but to the villain surprise midnight didn't want to arrest the villain but instead midnight grabbed the villain and brought him to the other side of the alleyway so no one can interrupt them and so the villain got a good look at nemuri's backside and said in his mind the r rated hero midnight is gonna have her butt and vigina split in half as I pull her underwear up her private parts and before midnight could react the villain cuts her hero suit just leaving nemuri with her butt and vigina out in the open were the villain grabs nemuri's pink with big heart granny panties and pulled hard on nemuri's panties as the villain takes a good look at nemuri's backside and said in his head this r rated hero has a purpose to get wedgies daily like 20 or 40 a day for her butt to be a good size for her as nemuri let's the villain pull her underwear up her private parts as nemuri let's the villain has his ways at her panties up her private parts the villain wanted this to happen so he can feel nemuri's panties and make her butt bounce as he is giving her a wedgie then nemuri takes off her clothes while the villain pulls her panties deep in her private parts as nemuri giggles as her panties Penetrated her butt and vigina then the villain decided to give nemuri a atomic wedgie as the villain pulls nemuri's panties over her entire face as he takes a good look at nemuri's body and said you are really made to get wedgies daily and nemuri simply didn't complain about being in a atomic wedgie at all then the villain grabs nemuri's panties by the legholes and pulled them up to her shoulders blades as nemuri moans in pleasure from the wedgie she is getting from the villain and the villain smirks at nemuri's situation and grabbed her butt and started to squeeze it as nemuri giggles from what the villain was doing to her and then the villain grabs nemuri's pink granny panties from the front and pulled them up to her chest as nemuri was a moaning mess with her panties going up her private parts then the villain unhooked nemuri's pink granny panties off her head and decided to give nemuri a atomic hanging wedgie so the villain did that by first putting nemuri in a atomic wedgie while having a hook on her underwear and putt the hook on the wall leaving nemuri suspended by her underwear on the wall in the alleyway then the villain takes pictures of nemuri's wedgies then put her clothes back on her and told nemuri to prepare her private parts for harder wedgies and nemuri moan in response.