- Summer heat daze -

WARNING⚠️: This story includes Mysta, mentions of Mold and unwashed rice, swear words and more (No smut)

-----------------------------------------------

You were sitting in the park with the one and only Mysta Rias, a famous vtuber. You've had your eyes on the brownish-gray haired male for quite a while. He may look like an idiot but, well, he is sort of but he is an amazing idiot! Mysta easily knew when was the mood to joke around or not.

You and him have been chatting for a while. You just wanted to get out of that place you both were sitting in as it was summer and you were sweating like crazy. "Wait here, I wanna go grab something y/n" As the male happily skipped away.

You pondered about your future with Mysta and what he would like, what he saw in you. 'Wait, Mysta left for quite awhile, is he okay? Is he hurt? Or wait, did he leave me like the others?' You thought to yourself, confused thinking whether Mysta's in trouble or did he just leave you to rot?

"Hey y/n, why the long face?"

You looked up to see the one and only Mysta, with both of his hands occupied with something. "Ice cream?" As he passed you one. "Aww Thank you Mystaaa" You quickly grabbed the ice cream and took a bite out of it.

"Oo oo, y/n, wanna see the progress of the mold I grew? You know, the one in the bolognese sauce jar! I'm pretty sure I sent a picture to you before" Mysta grabbed his phone and showed a picture of the green mold growing in the jar, it was basically filled to the brim!

You still can't believe how he survived, like, he almost burnt his apartment, had maggot rice, ate mold, ate food from a random stranger, eats unwashed rice you name it! But he was so proud of the mold and his smile brightened! How could you get mad at this idiot?

You complimented his somehow 1 year old mold while trying to change the topic to something about not mold.

It was getting late, so you got up and said your goodbyes. "Wait, can I walk you home? It's really late and who knows what the fuck will happen if you go alone." "What do you mean by what will happen late at night?" You smirked on your smug ass face. "And I thought I was unseiso" Mysta Added.

As you both were walking back to your house, Mysta kept on trying to struck up a conversation about mold while you try to change it.
Suddenly, Mysta dragged you to an alleyway and pinned you to the wall. "Don't move." He said seriously.

While Mysta looked to the side, you were in awe of his face features close to you, his beautiful cyan/black eyes, his cute bottom face, EVERYTHING. You felt your cheeks heat up, you were basically a life sized tomato! Even though you wanted to push him aside, you couldn't grab yourself to do it, you liked it for whatever reason. "y/n, why the fuck are you so fucking red?" he said with a smug look on his face. You stayed silent trying to speak but ended up opening and closing your mouth. "Hehe, you're handsomely beautiful up close" he said and let his hands down.

"y/n, i knowww this isn't the right fucking place or shitty time but.." "but? What do you mean Mysta..?" You said awkwardly. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU YOU PIECE OF AMAZING SHIT, sorry for screa-" "I LOVE YOU TOO YOU BOTTOM" You cried happy tears while saying that. "Can i kiss you?" The brownish-gray hair man asked while having a smirk on his face. You pulled him to kiss you but before you did that..

It was a fucking dream you shit head, remember Mysta is not yours and basically considered not real at the same time for some reason, i know it hurts but that's i swear I'm gonna cry ASHHSJHJAHJAHJSHJAHJSJAH 😭

-----------------------------------------------

Editors Note: This is a sh*t post as a writing test, do not take this seriously though. I tried my best to make the lines Mysta-like and shit so yeah, by the way, yes i do accept requests, I'll try updating this on a weekly/monthly basis.
Yey ;-; R.I.P Your brocken ass heart