The Last Human

The sky was slowly growing brighter. The sun was rising on the fourth day of our mission. Me, Damion, and Price had been tasked with eliminating the head of the Fur Army. General Syrax. Syrax was a leopard and he was the reason for the ten years of war. This war drastically decreased the human population.

"Stay sharp. Target is preparing for his Declaration of Peace" Price said looking through his binoculars.

I racked a round into the 50 caliber rifle and aimed at the stage the general would be using. I looked through the scope and waited. A Hind suddenly flew into my sighs.

"Relax. Don't give our position away" Price said quietly.

After a minute the Hind flew away.

"Radio chatter. Making sure there's no enemy snipers. Captain you can turn on the radio."

"With pleasure."

I heard a small click as the soft sound of radio static came out. I smiled.

"Today will go down in the history books" I said.

"Ladies and gentlefurs. I'm proud to inform you all that this human caused war has finally come to an end."

"No thanks to you. You fucking liar."

"Easy Xavier."

I nodded and set the sights on the general. I wanted to drop him then and there.

"We have crushed the last of the human race. They will no longer be a threat to our civilization. We have won the war they started."

*Ashley P.O.V*

I sighed as me and Adler watched the General. Claiming that the human race started the war. But Valkyrie squad knew something was off. Even Lizzy the commander.

"And now as the sun rises on this monumental day. I would like to declare myself as the true leader of our kind. LONG LIVE FURS!"

"Oof. Someone please just shoot him" I whispered for Adler to hear only.

Then there was a bang.

*Xavier P.O.V*

"LONG LIVE FURS!"

"Now" Price said.

I nodded and pulled the trigger. The round ripped straight through Syrax's head killing him.

"Beautiful."

"Captain incoming hostiles. They heard the shot" Damion said.

The next thing I know was that the Hind was back. I breathed out softly and sent a round into the pilot splattering the cockpit.

"Leave the gun. We're exfilling."

I stood up with the rifle and flung it out the window. It'll shatter when it hits the ground. I pulled out my M4 carbine and followed Price. Damien was looking around the corner of the hallway we were in. I could hear shouting.

"Out the window. Now."

Damien and I nodded and retreated back to the room. Price flung a flashbang down the hall and joined us.

*Elizabeth P.O.V*

"SNIPER IN THE OFFICE BUILDING! ALL UNITS KILL THE SNIPER!"

I growled and grabbed my team. Loona and Tank had their RPD's ready. I had Nancy provide sniper support and give us information along with Vortex.

"Let's do this quickly" I growled out.

We quickly entered the building and started to accend the stairs. We were close to the location of the snipers location.