If The Price Is Right... (1)

A/N: This is AU Seb. He was never a racing driver....

Sebastian looked around the crowded room, his eyes taking in all the scantily clad women circulating trying to get the attention of the rich men that were sat around drinking. And they were all rich, you had to be rich to come here. The membership itself had cost him ten grand. All that gave him was access to the club, and to the girls and their strip shows . If he found one he wanted to take things further with then that cost more, a lot more depending on what package he went for.

He'd been here several times since his divorce from Carolina. The majority of the time he'd just watched the shows, got hard underneath the table, then went and jerked off in the toilets. In fact his first five visits he'd been far too nervous to approach the girls. He'd even questioned why he even bothered coming to the seedy backstreet club. The truth was though he'd decided that paying for sex, and the NDA that each girl signed before they began working at the club, was better than finding a bed partner the usual way. He was a rich man, a very rich man, and he never knew who wanted him for him, or who was after his money.

He didn't want a relationship. He just wanted sex.  He wanted to occasionally fuck the hell out of a beautiful woman, and there was nothing wrong with that.

On his sixth visit he'd taken a deep breath and raised his hand, beckoning over a skinny blonde dressed in a silver mini dress. After several minutes of conversation with "Jasmine" , he didn't know if that was her real name or not and he didn't particularly care, he'd propositioned her. Five minutes later he'd found himself sat in a blue velvet bucket chair in a private room, his dick in Jasmine's mouth. She'd been good, very good. Her mouth definitely beat his own hand. She'd sucked him off for a good ten minutes until he'd filled her mouth with his hot sticky cum. Afterwards he'd handed over a wad of banknotes, the amount agreed beforehand plus a little extra, declining her offer of full sex. Then he'd gone home and spent the rest of the night alternating between feeling sated and feeling like a dirty old man. Not that he was old mind you, he was just thirty five, but he was a lot older than Jasmine. She couldn't have been older than twenty two or twenty three. He'd briefly wondered why she worked in a place like that. She was young and beautiful, she could have been anything she wanted to be. Drugs maybe.... He hadn't noticed any needle marks, but then again, he hadn't been looking as she'd sucked him dry.

The next time he'd visited the club he'd struck up a conversation with another blonde called "Stella". She'd looked nearer his age, or maybe she'd just lived a hard life. This time he'd looked at her arms. He'd seen the telltale marks. She was funding a drug habit. He'd nearly had second thoughts. Were men like him part of the problem? He knew though that the girls were safe here at the club. If they weren't working there they'd be out on the streets, vulnerable and at the mercy of all sorts of nefarious characters. Here they got paid fairly, well so Jasmine and Stella had both told him. They were looked after.

He'd ended up in another private room with Stella. She'd given him a lap dance and a private stripshow. Then he'd fucked her, going at her doggy style for fifteen minutes before he'd pulled out, stripped off his condom and shot his load all over her large, surgically enhanced tits.

The next visit he'd fucked Jia Li, a Chinese woman of indeterminate age. Again, he'd fucked her from behind, pulled out and cum over her tits.

That had been five weeks ago. He'd stayed away since then. His mind had been messed up. He hadn't been satisfied by his encounters so far. The sex had been so...vanilla. Sure he'd cum but he craved more. He wanted a woman that he couldn't wait to ravish. He wanted a woman he could indulge in some of his fantasies with. He wanted to fuck hard, he wanted to fuck rough. He wanted a woman that he could mould into his perfect sexual partner, one that he could have a regular thing with here. The three women he'd bought so far just hadn't held his interest. He'd had no urge to buy them again.