Division (A Hetalia Fanfic)

Kay, so I've had this in my head for a while now... it's based on the fact that the UK is splitting up in 2014, and Ireland is becoming one country again. I will be using human names and country names interchangealy. These are the names/ ages I will be using, as some of the characters aren't canon. 

UsUk, slight FrUk and AmeCan, possibly a few others... Probably OOC... sorry. Anyways, hope you like it!

Country:Britain (England)

Name:Arthur Kirkland (Iggy, Artie, Art)

Age:23

Country:America

Name:Alfred Jones (Al, Alfie)

Age:19

Country:France

Name:Francis Bonnefoy(frog)

Age:26

Country:Scotland

Name:Allistor Kirkland(Allie, Al)

Age:26

Country:Wales

Name:Dylan Kirkland

Age:28

Country:Ireland

Name:Eily O'Hara (used to be Kirkland)

Age:24

Country:N. Ireland

Name:Carson Kirkland

Age:24 (Eily's twin)

Sorry if this isn't the same way you think of them, but it's the way they seem to me. I can never decide whether Wales or Scotland should be older, but in this case I'm gonna make Wales older! If I add more characters to the story later, I'll edit this list. 

Much credit must go to @Brigit_Kirkland and her story, "Bad Dreams", because it gave me some inspiration for the way I see the characters, and this story may have some of the same themes. Go check out her story! 

Anyways, Thanks for reading! I'll have the first chapter posted soon! Im not going to write with accents, but I will use various languages. 

Please comment if you want me to include a specific pairing(other than those I alrealy mentioned)!