Not A Well Oiled Machine

"Is this really the best way to find Superman? Because to me this just seems gross." Krytpo asks as Alexis is sniffing while the group is walking.

"Clearly you have never heard of a wolf and dog's nose being stronger than a humans. Besides I'm a wolf. Tracking is one of my natural specialties and also don't criticize me or you can have a go at it Mr. Pampered Pooch." Alexis says as she looks at Krypto while sniffing.

"Please don't call me that. I am not pampered." Krypto says as Alexis chuckles causing him to blush.

"I beg to differ pampered pooch." Alexis says.

"I am not pampered. Stop saying that seriously." Krytpo says.

"Fine. Prove it then." Alexis says as she looks at Krypto and smirks.

"Prove what?" Krypto asks.

"That you're not such a pampered lap dog and I might stop saying it. Start sniffing." Alexis says as Krypto hesitantly sniffs the ground before quickly stopping.

"Ugh. That is disgusting." Krypto says as Alexis laughs slightly.

"Pampered." Alexis says as she smiles at Krypto and chuckles before he sighs.

"It's walk-o'clock." Krypto says as he sees a dog walking with its owner as Alexis steps close to Ace seeing the human.

"What-oh-what?" Ace asks.

"Nothing." Krypto says as he looks away.

"Okay. Because it sounded like a super adorable nickname you got for your walks with your owner." Ace says.

"All right maybe this is when me and Supes used to hang out. Every morning since I was a puppy." Krypto says as Alexis smiles at him softly.

"Aw! Well you might not have your Superman but at least you have us. A whole super team! The Mighty Oink! Squirrelverine. White Blossom. Droolo." PB says.

"Seriously? Droolo?" Ace asks.

"I don't know. I kinda like it." Alexis says as she smiles at ace.

"Very funny White Blossom." Ace says as Alexis chuckles.

"And wait. Where's Shell-on-wheels? Shell?" PB asks as the group sees Merton flirting with a hard hat.

"Man I wish I still had my powers." Krypto says as he shakes his head.

"Yeah well you don't. How did you lose them to begin with?" Alexis asks.

"I ate some green kryptonite." Krypto says.

"A Kryptonian's only weakness." PB says.

"Why would you eat your weakness you dum-dum?" Merton asks.

"It was in some cheese." Krypto says.

"Well I ate a toy dinosaur once. If we're goin' off that I'd say you probably got a solid two days until that thing passes. Unless it's a stegosaurus and then you just pray." Ace says before the group hears screaming and sees super powered guinea pigs and Lulu attacking the Justice League on TV and beating them.

"I guess it's down to us. Who's ready to go save my best friend?" Krypto asks as he looks at the group.

"You want us to fight her? She just took out the whole Justice League! And they all have opposable thumbs." Chip says fearfully.

"Remember me when I'm gone Fabrizio." Merton says.

"Guys relax. We'll be fine." Krypto says reassuringly.

*Timeskip*

"You see? Totally fine." Krypto says as the group is watching from a ledge as people are attacked by the guinea pigs.

"You're kidding right?" Alexis as she looks at Krypto.

"Nope. Now let's hero up. All right team what are your stats? Like my powers include heat vision, freeze breath..." Krypto says.

"And don't forget the Solar Paw Punch." PB says as the others look at her.

"What is that?" Alexis asks.

"Is that like a juice box flavor or something?" Ace asks.

"No it's Krypto's most powerful move. It requires him to fly directly to the sun and absorb its deadly radiation. Turning himself into a dog-shaped thermal energy event. Not even Superman himself has tried it." PB says.

"Because he doesn't have paws?" Ace asks.

"Because it's not something you come back from. The punch causes a blast which takes out not only the villain who gets hit with the blow, but the hero who throws it." Krypto says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"Sounds like a terrible power. Does sound like a good juice box though. I would drink the juice box." Ace says.

"Uh Krypto." Alexis says as the group sees guinea pigs are coming towards them.

"Ace deploy canine shield." Krypto says as he smiles at ace.

"What is a canine...?" Ace asks only for Krypto to use him as a shield allowing the group to get down to the ground safely.

"Excellent shielding. That seemed incredibly painful." Krypto says as ace groans before the group heads toward lulu following Kyrpto's instructions only for it to end disastrously

"Okay this did not go well." Alexis says as she goes over to Ace.

"You guys are terrible superheroes. I don't understand why you're not getting this." Krypto says as he scoffs earning a growl from Alexis.

"Hey! At least we're trying help you ya ungrateful pampered pooch." Alexis says angrily as Krypto looks at her in surprise.

"There's a lot that you don't understand about us you fool. Maybe if you paid attention to..." Ace says before and Alexis get attacked as Krypto isn't paying attention before he goes after Lulu seeing her only to get thrown really far.

"Wow! She threw that dog real far." Merton says as Lulu comes over.

"You know what's funny? For a minute I was worried when I saw that the orange kryptonite gave you powers but then I remembered uh you're you. Come on let's go little piggies." Lulu says as she leaves with her guinea pigs.

"Come on. Let's go get the fool." Alexis says as she sighs annoyedly as the group runs off.