New Homes

"Oh Krypto." Alexis says as she smiles at Krypto and points in a direction.

"What?" Krypto asks before he sees superman and begins happily running over to him as Alexis and the others watch him reunite with Lois and Superman.

"Guys we should go check on the others." Ace says as he looks around at the other Justice League members.

"Right." PB says as she and the others walk off before Alexis sees Black Canary and cautiously goes over to her.

"Hello there girl." Black Canaray says as he tries to touch Alexis only for her to pull away.

"It's okay Alexis." A voice says revealing to be Krypto as he smiles at Alexis.

"Krypto." Alexis says as she smiles at Krypto.

"I see you found yourself a pretty friend Krypto. Wanna help me out here boy?" Black Canary asks as she looks at Krypto before he barks at her happily.

"I don't know Krypto." Alexis says nervously.

"Come on Alexis. Please? I promise it'll be fine. And I can come visit you." Krypto says reassuringly as he smiles at Alexis.

"Okay." Alexis says as she hesitantly lets Black Canary pet her before beginning to enjoy to petting and howls happily.

"See girl? I'm not so bad." Black Canary says as as she scratches Alexis behind her ear.

"Ooh yeah. Right there." Alexis says as she is enjoying getting her ears scratched.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Chip-tonite how's it going with Jessica?" Krypto asks as he comes running over to the others.

"We're getting pretty close as person and pet. She even put a ring on it." Chip says as he shows a green lantern ring on his paw.

"Nice costume game PB." Krypto says.

"Thanks! It even has magnets." PB says.

"Alexis looking good. Black really brings out your eyes." Krypto says.

"Thanks Krypto. Black Canary even found a way to sow my feathers into my bandanna so they don't come out during battle." Alexis says.

"Um how long is this gonna take? I got a hot date with two firemen's helmets. Spoiler alert they're twins." Merton says.

"You're late." Krypto says as Ace comes running over.

"Sorry me and the Dark Knight were playing a little bit of fetch. Have you met Chewperman?" Ace asks as he shows a squeaky toy of Superman.

"So disrespectful." Krypto says as Alexis chuckles.

"Y'all started it. So what's the mission?" Ace asks.

"We can answer that." A voice says revealing to be the water and fire guinea pigs Keith and Mark.

"Okay our intel indicates a dog has been mutated." Mark says.

"This could be dangerous." Keith says.

"We have to stop him." Chip says.

"Tighten your collars. We've got work to do." Krypto says before the group sees a giant blue dog appear.

"Whoa." Alexis says.

"I ate the FedEx guy." The dog says.

"Hey I know that dog." Krypto says as he wags his tail.

"He's giant and blue and about to crush us." Ace says.

"Can't crush what we have. Say it back. Come on. Come on." Krypto says as he nudges ace.

"Can't crush what we have." Ace says.

"Super-Pets activate!" Krypto shouts as the group gets to work.

*Timeskip 2 Months*

"Goodnight girl. I'm headed for bed." Dinah says as Alexis barks happily at her as she goes upstairs before Alexis hears someone outside and sees Krypto.

"Krypto. Good to see you." Alexis says happily as she goes outside.

"You too Alexis." Krypto says happily as he smiles.

"What are you doing here though? It's late. Not that I'm complaining." Alexis says as she smiles and chuckles.

"Well I came because I had a question for you." Krypto says shyly.

"A question?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yes. I was curious if maybe you would uh..." Krypto says nervously.

"If I would what?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Would um want to go on a date? With me?" Krypto asks shyly.

"A date?" Alexis asks as she smiles and blushes.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Krypto says shyly before Alexis kisses him causing him to blush.

"No Krypto. I'd love to. But do tell why you are asking me out? Didn't think you liked me that way." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I've liked you for a while Alexis. Ever since we met actually. I know we didn't have the best start but I do really like you. I'd love it if you would be my girlfriend." Krypto says.

"Of course. I'd love to be your girlfriend. But what about Superman? Won't you want time with him?" Alexis asks.

"Well I can handle being away from Supes for a little while to see my pretty girlfriend." Krypto says happily.

"Good to hear." Alexis says happily.

"So tomorrow at noon? I know this amazing dog park and there's amazing food places nearby that we can get lunch at after. And finish off with a stroll around the pond?" Krypto asks.

"Sounds like a date then. See you tomorrow." Alexis says as she smiles.

"See you tomorrow." Krypto says happily as he kisses Alexis before leaving as she smiles and shakes her head before going inside.