08

the

the

beginning

beginning

This is so short I'm so sorry!! AlsoPlease read the notes at the end of the chapter(mainly the reason I'm putting out this chapter) Also sorry its so late😅--------------------------------

Also
Please read the notes at the end of the chapter(mainly the reason I'm putting out this chapter)
Also sorry its so late
😅
--------------------------------

you giggled at Shigiraki and everyone else's deadpanned expressions.

however

rapid footsteps were heard from the hallway.

you peeked over Dabi's shoulder slightly with a horrified expression as your tiny hands death gripped his shirt once more.

the door slammed open which made you flinch and shake while hiding into Dabi's chest. 

"guys! are you all alright!? you've been gone for weeks! where have you been!?"

a panicked voice echoed through the room.

"don't worry Magne! we are all fine!" 
Toga replied.

"shut up, all of you. you're scaring the kid.." Dabi grumbled.

"a kid..?" Magne looked at Dabi and noticed the small child in his arms.

"oh no! I didn't mean to scare them!" Magne panicked once again.

a small sigh left Dabi's lips before he turned his attention to you.
"relax kid, this is Magne, she ain't gonna hurt you.."

your whimpers slowly subsided as you peeked to look up at Magne.

she had moved a little crosser but not to close, she also had crouched down and had a small calming smile.

you didn't sense any malice or danger from her..

"you're very pretty.." you mumbled with a small twinkle in your eyes.

her face turned into pure astonishment before a bigger smile spread across her face with a bashful blush.

"aww, do you really think so? thank you!" she said with a dorky grin 

Toga grabbed you under your arms as she stood up before lifting you into her arms.
"what about me, y/n-Chan?!" she said with a fake pout.

you giggled at her playfulness, "you're also pretty Toga-Chan!"

Toga squealed and spun around the room with you in her arms.

you truly wished this would never end..

-----------------------------------
PLEASE READ!!

This is so short and I'm so sorry it took me a month to get this out!
I hv been quite busy and I haven't updated my other book either bc I keep getting ahead of my self and having load so ideas but no way to continue them...

More book will come in the future tho! I hv too many ideas.

any ideas for future chapters (on this book and other books) are 100% welcome! I do have some scenes aand ideas from some PPL already and I can't thank them enough!!
(they will be credited and you will be to if you give ideas (unless you wish to be annonomous))

Aditionally, I'm gonna do one shot esc things (platonic obvi) for y/n's time at the lov hideout. I don't really want to skip over all the time they spent with the lov (like in between chap 3 and 4)so any one shots between y/n and lov (platonic) are needed
(again you will be credited unless you wish to be annonomous)

(i may also do some one shots from in-between chap 3 and 4 (when the lov was with y/n in the abandoned school, just before that police came) I think it might be neat:))

<3