Chapter 13- Christmas Part 2

A/N: Also I drew that Christmas drawing up there and "B.S." are my initials.

Third Person Pov:

- The Next Day (Finally Christmas) -

*Ding Dong*

It was the others finally coming to exchange presents. Amber then went to slightly open the door and saw Julian at the very front of the others. Amber smirked and mouthed 'good luck' to him before swinging the door fully open for everyone to come in.

They were all then in the living room sitting on the couch or floor by the Christmas tree looking at each other waiting to see who will start first.

Meg: So uh... who wants to go first?

Sasha & Miles: Guess I'll go!

Miles: Oh you can go first Sasha. (looking slightly blushy)

Sasha: Thanks! 😊

Sasha then got up and passed the presents around And the order went on, Miles went next, then Max, Amber, Meg and lastly Julian.

While everyone else was talking, laughing at jokes and opening their presents excitedly, Julian grabbed Meg's hand and went to the kitchen.

Julian: Here's your gift, I-I hope you like it.

Julian handed her a big gift bag looking kinda nervous.

Meg: Well I know that anything you give me I'll love...and this is for you. ☺️

She then hands him a gift box and Julian gladly takes it and kisses Meg's forehead.

They both opened their gifts at the same time. Meg had a surprised, yet happy face looking at the big purple teddy bear meanwhile, Julian was also happy about his present. Two beautiful matching bracelets .

Meg's gift from Julian:

Julian's gift from Meg:

Julian: 'something to remember of each other when we're apart from each other🥹❤️'

Meg and Julian both looked at each other and said "I love it!" and they hugged each other tightly.