Christmas Special

On a cold Christmas night, a certain ring will get a surprise. Every demon and sinner will get gifts or some will meet their demise. Listen well for I have a story to tell of how Hell celebrates Christmas with the chimes of the bells on the sleigh throughout the day. (Geez it's hard to rhyme and it is almost time to upload the chapter.)

Wendigo is seen wearing a Santa suit while drinking some eggnog. He then made a disgusted face and gagged at it. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small liquor bottle and poured it into his eggnog. He took another sip of it and just shrugged it off.

Wendigo: "No matter how much liquor, eggnog is still terrible. Time for work."

Wendigo grabbed his cane and tapped the floor. He appears on the roof of the hotel. Wendigo took a deep breath as blue symbols appeared around him. Suddenly he was engulfed in a blue flame that began to change his body.

His shadow demon began to change as well. A sleigh appeared next to them with skulls on the sides of it. His shadow demon appears next to the sleigh in a different form. Slowly several more appeared behind him. His nose slowly glows bright red.

Wendigo slowly stood up and walked towards the sleigh in a different body

Wendigo: "Time to move

Wendigo: "Time to move."

Wendigo sat in his sleigh before his hellish reindeers started pulling the sleigh.

Wendigo: " On Slasher! On Dáinn! On Orobas! On Ubel! On Charon! On Dagon! On Eligor! On Blitz! And finally ON HELEL!"

They all took to the skies with Wendigo laughing. The Hazbin crew stepped outside as they watched Wendigo in the air. It slowly started to snow in the city. The 3 Vs were seen sitting on a couch with Velvet wearing an elf costume.

I.M.P. is currently having a small party in their office with Blitzø kept getting calls from Stolas. Millie and Moxxie were sitting on the couch holding hands while Y/N is scene trying to keep Octavia and Loona from not falling.

Sir Pentious and Arackniss hid behind a wall while Cherri was holding a bazooka filled with snow.

Cherri: " Come on out, boys"

Wendigo: " HOOOHOOOOHOOOOO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"